I'm.........

Fredericksburg is beautiful, the German Restaurant there is really good too.
oh, and the Nimitz museum

We spent time at the LBJ ranch and historic areas. I was in my glory and we shared it with family. :love:

Today I should have been heading out on a drive to Portage Glacier, our drive today would have continued from Portage to Girdwood. Then from our drive and hiking would have continued from Girdwood to Byron Glacier. We would have continued from Byron Glacier to Middle Glacier

This was all on our own. We would have 2 days in Vancouver, 7 days on cruise, then 10 days in Alaska on land

It really sounds excellent. I hope you do get to do all these things and even more! We do hope to do another Alaska trip to Denali, and we want to stay longer than just one night in a lodge. Our Princess had us in three lodges, one night in each. It gave us a taste of Alaska, but not enough!

We would have stayed in Anchorage the longest - a week. used as a home base to go out in different directions

That’s good!

I just rearranged some points from July to January and February. Cancelling a DCL Cruise as well, and going to Vero Beach.

Actually when we first heard about the virus, I was afraid I wouldn’t be here now. Well, no one knows future, but I feel better about life than I did in March.

Wow....that's quite the changes coming to planning for WDW (and I also am a major planner!!)
Guess I don't have to get up extra early next week to make ADRs for December :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter