I'm.........

I agree with you, Bobbi. I was feeling very blue in March.......for me, but mostly for DH. He has really bad lungs and knew if he caught the virus, he was gone. He didn't go out of the house for over a month at all.
Feeling better about it, but still being very cautious

My typing problem has to do with the iPad putting ? before some proper names that I type. I have no idea how to prevent that! Any ideas?

Try going to settings>general>reset> and reset keyboard dictionary.

Found this on a discussion board.

Try going to settings>general>reset> and reset keyboard dictionary.

Found this on a discussion board.
Ok, I did that, thank you. As I start to type more Proper Nouns, I will see if I get ?! For what it’s worth, those did not have a ?
Thank you! I will get back to you!

It’s not consistent. It’s happening, but fewer times, so, it’s better.

My sister and her friend are out, scouting for a place to buy ice cream soda, sundae, whatever! They tried yesterday, but local place was closed. Our area is still sparsely
populated, and some food places are only opened on weekends. Rentals aren’t allowed for another week, I think.

I am not sure you could find one here either, I mean there is the grocery store, but to just get a sundae, not sure..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter