I'm.........

I don't know WHO I'm more angry with: WDW or the careless, callous CM's who scoffed up all the Splash Mountain stuff and is now being sold on E-Bay, Amazon, etc. for 3-10 times their original prices! I wanted my DS to buy the three Brer plushes for my future granddaughter but he was at DAK. He went to MK the next day but EVERYTHING was sold out. Shame on WDW for not limiting the amount of merch each CM could purchase and shame on those CMs for price gouging.....:sad:

I looked online - the prices range from about $200 to upwards of $550. How do they sleep at night?

I'm watching Supermarket Stakeout

We are working together on Warrior Nun.......and I am rewatching The Unit

I don't know WHO I'm more angry with: WDW or the careless, callous CM's who scoffed up all the Splash Mountain stuff and is now being sold on E-Bay, Amazon, etc. for 3-10 times their original prices! I wanted my DS to buy the three Brer plushes for my future granddaughter but he was at DAK. He went to MK the next day but EVERYTHING was sold out. Shame on WDW for not limiting the amount of merch each CM could purchase and shame on those CMs for price gouging.....:sad:

I looked online - the prices range from about $200 to upwards of $550. How do they sleep at night?

Theme park board says there are lots......they sell out, and then restock......even the plushes. I guess it just depends on when you are there

enhance

Photo courtesy of Brayden Holness.

It is a snow day....so played outside all morning to noon......went to the Sisters rented house HOA pool complex at 7:30 under the cover of the morning clouds, came home and pulled nasty particular bullhead weeds in three yards under the cover of the morning clouds, pulled weeds in my yard under the cover of the morning clouds, and stayed in the pool for a long time, under the cover of the clouds.....when it is cloudy on a day that is suppose to be 109 by noon, but is only 100 degrees because of the thick Yuma cloud cover....it is a snow day......and now it is all melted and I am here in the cool house.

Last edited:
It is a snow day....so played outside all morning to noon......went to the Sisters rented house HOA pool complex at 7:30 under the cover of the morning sun, came home and pulled nasty particular bullhead weeds in three yards under the cover of the morning sun, pulled weeds in my yard under the cover of the morning sun, and stayed in the pool for a long time, under the cover of the sun.....when it is cloudy on a day that is suppose to be 109 by noon, but is only 100 degrees because of the thick Yuma cloud cover....it is a snow day......and now it is all melted and I am here in the cool house.
dizzy-emoji-cm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter