I'm.........

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Start off with "I'm" and add how you feel at that moment.

You can elaborate on why if you'd like
(This is my first ever game thread in 11 years)

Here we go.....

I'm bored!!!!
*Because work is so slow today

I'm tired

Just got back from 2 hours of pitching practice with DD

I'm depressed

*sorry to be a downer this morning, but my 16yr old DD informed me how much she hates me last night.:sad:

I am tired.

And slo she does not hate you. That just means your doing your job.:hug:

Thank you, but this was different than just a normal teenage thing.
Since this is the game place, I don't want to dump all this depressing crap on here.
I just wanted to say thank you and that I needed your hug.

I'm grateful for Usnuzuloose's response

You are quite welcome, she will get over it. She loves you! So smile and make her day anyway.
I am going to take a nap today.

I'm......

sending you (Slo) lots of positive thoughts and hugs for you dealing with your DD.:cloud9:

Reactions: slo
Slo it is okay, your not her friend your her mother. And remember there are consequences for the actions. You need to let her know that. No arguing , just follow up with the consequence. Once she she's you do that more respect will come. She will thank you later down the road. So your not a bad mother. Like I said when the teens tells you they hate you , means you are doing your job. Your loved here and we have all been in your shoes. My son is in his 30's.

I am elated today as there is justice for Travis Alexander today.

Reactions: slo
I'm happy cause I just had lunch with my best friend :-)

I'm looking forward to going home for lunch in a few minutes

I'm feeling stomachachey after my Peanut Butter and Nutella sandwich (this gives me a stomachache all the time - you'd think I'd learn - I need an intervention :rotfl:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!