I'm.........

Excessive heat for a week......today 108
Costco day.......haven't been in a month, so my list is long and then add DIL's.

Today should have started with a trip to Ship Creek in Anchorage to watch the Salmon. Then would have also included a bike ride around the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. Then ended with a bike ride around Resolution Park. Food and drinks in there too.

I am hoping that our pool will open. Swimming is the one exercise that I can do without pain. Other things are frustrating.

I hope your pool opens soon too.

I need to find some form of exercise that I love to do. Right now it is just walking.

^^^ I was just thinking about him

I walk.....we have a pool.
Our zoo is opening on the 15th. 13 and 14 for pass holders. I have going to try to get tickets for one of those days.
The kids need to get out more

Being here in Texas in a new neighborhood, we are trying to just get out and do what needs to be done, but one day soon, hopefully, we get to do more

^^^ I was just thinking about him

I walk.....we have a pool.
Our zoo is opening on the 15th. 13 and 14 for pass holders. I have going to try to get tickets for one of those days.
The kids need to get out more
Glad you have options! :)

We might have a tiny little flood in our backyard, it is soaked from the rain over the past 3 days.

It was... when the house behind mine was built but when mine was built something changed. The builders are getting together to add a french drain between them but for now, we have to keep watch.

It was... when the house behind mine was built but when mine was built something changed. The builders are getting together to add a french drain between them but for now, we have to keep watch.
It’s good that you are there.
Last spring, we spent Easter with our TX family in Hill Country. The flowers were so beautiful there. I was just remembering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!