Image post test...

xder345

Bananum in avre habeo!
For some reason, the preview doesn't show the image...let's see what the actual post shows.

Forgive my newness to the DisBoards...usually hang out at DPreview.

So I'm using the appropriate img tags, but the photo won't show...I've seen the user guide here...still only a link. It's a valid link,,,just no photo.

Sorry, it's fotopic.net that's having the issue. My posts were fine...

for the
tags to work, the link needs to end in the file extension (.jpg, .gif, etc.) Your links are ending in "quality=70"

meuseman said:
for the
tags to work, the link needs to end in the file extension (.jpg, .gif, etc.) Your links are ending in "quality=70"
Yeah, I know. Normally, when you end a fotopic.net link with a .jpg extension it works fine, but fotopic has changed their direct-linking protocols. I have verified this using another board...

Here's the photo:

Great shot! I loved how it's framed in greenery :) Those butterfly bushes were beautiful - we were there in May of this year as well!

Yep! I made sure that we were there this year for the Flower and Garden Festival AND for the first Star Wars weekend of the 4.
Overall, I think the Flower and Garden Festival last year (2004) was better than this year. There weren't as many topiaries this year, and there were fewer informative stands, etc...It was still a great time to go..but it was HOT this year.

Lovely shot! We are just back from the Food & Wine Festival; it all looked a bit bare after being there for the Flower & Garden in April!

great shot...glad you got your problem fixed so you can continue to share you photos with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter