Imagineering the Magic Kingdom DVD - From Disney Parks

Cosmo.Kramer

The jerk store called...
Well I saw this DVD a couple of times on my last visit a couple of weeks ago and wondered what it was like. Unfortunately I didn't pick it up and now I really wish I did.

Has anyone got it and how is it?

Imagineering%20the%20Magic%2001.jpg

I got this DVD from my brother for Christmas. I have to say it was disappointing. It played almost like a commercial or an in-room thing. The Modern Marvels show about Disney on History Channel was MUCH better than this DVD.

The DVD that is really worth it is "Walt: The Man Behind the Myth" if you ever see it anywhere and want to know more about Walt, this DVD is excellent. :thumbsup2

Yeah I figured that, looking at the back of the box. Shame reall,y.

It is a shame. I was cautiously excited about it, but was disappointed. It could have been so much better.

Curious....do you remember how much it was in the park? My brother bought it for me from Laughing Place and it was $37!

It is a shame. I was cautiously excited about it, but was disappointed. It could have been so much better.

Curious....do you remember how much it was in the park? My brother bought it for me from Laughing Place and it was $37!

Yeah I think it was $24.99.

You can get these at the online Disney Store for $24.95 each. There's one for Disneyland and another for the Magic Kingdom.

http://www.disneystore.com/movies-m...ng-the-magic-2-disc-dvd-set/p/1260507/311000/

http://www.disneystore.com/movies-m...ng-the-magic-2-disc-dvd-set/p/1260561/311000/

They're ok. Very similar to something you'd see on the Travel Channel. Given the company's resources and deep archives, this could have been a really amazing series. But like most official Disney stuff, they don't reveal too much.

I have the Disneyland version. It's okay. Not great. The Disneyland DVDs on the Disney Treasure Series are better.

I have "Walt Disney - The Man Behind the Myth" and it is excellent. Much of the footage is used at The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!