Imgoingtodisney I can't wait to read your trip report!

4crusinransiers

Mouseketeer
Imgoingtodisney I can't wait to read your trip report!
I have been reading your posts since the beginning.
I have to tell you I'am a compulsive planner but you definatly have me beat....lol.
I'am getting so excited for you as your cruise date comes near and I look forward to reading your trip report!
Anyone else out there dying to read it!?

Actually, I think some of us are looking forward to this trip report because we think it will play out like a <a href="http://www.lifetimetv.com/"><font color=blue>Lifetime</font></a> movie... a melodrama about the good wife with the stubborn, uncooperative husband. Will he enjoy the Disney Cruise or will he continue to be a pill? Will this story have a happy ending? Like a movie on Lifetime, we didn't really plan on getting drawn into the story... we were channel-surfing and just kinda' ended up here. We certainly didn't <i><b>plan</b></i> on watching this... after all, Lifetime is "Television for Women" and I'm a guy, but now we want to know how the story comes out.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist... "<i>Saturday Night Live</i>" did a great parody of Lifetime movies a couple weeks ago when John McCain was the guest host.)

lol
Dave I'll lighten up on DH - actually Im hoping to post in a few weeks
"DH reserved his tux!"

LOL Dave!!! Actually, I'm gonna be sad when imgoingtodisney's cruise is over. All the posts bring such life and information to the board.

imgoingtodisney - You do ask questions I don't even think about! Being a previous overplanner myself, I just hope you will be able to enjoy the cruise even if things do not go according to "plan" or "expected"

looking forward to the post cruise report -

Karen

Well Barb - I think the pressure is on! Now you will have to be sure and take some very detailed notes to make a well informed trip report when you return! Remember to go back and do a search of all of your 'questions'. You can then include these with some first hand answers for upcoming cruisers. And YES Dave -- I am also looking forward to hearing how Barb's DH enjoys the trip!

Barb - Can we count on a daily report from the ship during your trip?
;)

Dave, that was ~PERFECT!~ I also cannot wait to read her trip report. I am glad my cruise is after yours, IMGOINGTODISNEY, to get your perspective on things! HAHA

:-)

Im sorry guys but I wasnt planning on logging onto the internet after we leave home on the 28th at 130pm. Wont be getting back home until almost midnight on the 7th.

Since DS10 needs to keep a travel journal, I will plan on doing one also. The DIS has been so helpful in planning my cruise that if there is anything I can do to help the next cruisers Ill try my best.

27 more days :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter