IMPORTANT: About the Le Cellier Meet Sept 20

RichMay

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

Does anyone have any idea about the status of reservations for the Le Cellier meet on Thursday Sept 20 at 2 PM, and about how many people are actually going ? Apparently villianwdw (Janet) cancelled her PS's ..... all I know for sure is that my reservation at 2 PM was for originally 6 people (Bev, DD, Tricia, Bob, Janet, and myself) .... I know that Ray Sharpton also would like to go with us .....

Your help in sorting this out is greatly appreciated !

Hey Rich, I believe the rest of us are still "on". :)

Here's your group of 6: (2pm)

You
Teejay32
BobBrazeal
Olena & hubby
Ray Sharpton

Here's Perndwler's group of 8: (1:50pm)

Pern
Beverly Lynn and DD
Dan Murphy
Beauty, hubby, and son
**still room for one more.

other people I have down here as interested, but can't commit:

Leahannpen
KimCon
TennVolTony
Minnesota!

So right now, we're still 'almost full.' LOL.

Thank you so much RichMay and Perndwier!

I really appreciate the list.

Just to clarify, am I on your priorty seating list, RichMay or should I join Perndwier's list out of respect for Janet, just in case she has a change of heart.

I don't want anyone to think that I am trying to take Janet's spot.

Whatever you decide is fine with me. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I get to see Olena a second time. She was at the first DIS meet that I had gone to in Atlanta.

Sincerely, RaySharpton :)

Hi Ray

I wouldn't worry too much, I would just stay on my ressie .... from what I gather, Janet had actually had a THIRD reservation at 2 PM for four more people, which Janet cancelled (Am I right on that, Tee and Bev ? I am SO confused!) .... so I guess if Janet changes her mind in time, she could take the extra seat in Robin's (Pern's) 1:50 ressie (Besides, these seating arrangements are not cast in stone, as long as everyone has a place to sit!)

Talk to you soon RICH

SOOO sorry that I won't be able to make the meet. Sept 20 is my birthday, and it would have been a perfect way to celebrate. I'll be in WDW NEXT Sept though if anyone decides to have repeat performance. :)

Aww...it would've been nice to have a little birthday thing for you NCByrne. Remind us again next year. :D

Ray - I don't think we were too concerned about what name was on whose reservation, as long as there are enough spots for people. I am not a pro when it comes to PS's, so I hope that's alright. Yes, Janet's (for 4) was cancelled.

Thanks Tee, you have been a great help .....Can't wait ! ONLY 30 MORE DAYS !

(PS I tried to PM you earlier this week but your box was full!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter