Important Carousel of Progress Update

OnWithTheShow

No Entangling Alliances
Carousel of Progress will reopen tomorrow June 9th and be open for at least the rest of June.

Timekeeper will reopen Monday the 10th and be open for the rest of June.

the L&S party was awesome.

How about July? Particularly the week of the 4th?

We're hoping we can catch it one last time...usually we visit during slow times!

:o) Any idea of a permanate openining?

I'm hoping for a July opening as well...these are two of my favs!

I was reading on another site (intercot) that these are permanent (at least for the summer) openings, and not just June. On a sidenote, I am sure that they will both be open for the busier early July period of time if they will be open for June. One caveat to both of these being open is that they will be running limited hours, closing at around 5PM every day.

Panthius

I had heard something about Carousel of Progress possibly closing, so on our last trip to WDW I videotaped the entire show. I have loved Carousel since I first went to WDW in 1973 when I was 14 years old...and have always wanted to see it each time we went back. I'm so happy to have it on video, so I can watch it anytime I want!! :D

I just don't understand having a ride that isn't open all the time. Is Disney just trying to slowly kill these two rides by showing low attendance figures. Everytime we wanted to see CoP, we would miss it's closing time. Just not fair for such a classic ride.

Tina :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter