IMPORTANT Info about changes to the VMK Board

LoriR

Mouseketeer and DIS Veteran
The time has come to reorganize our boards to reflect the changes that have taken place with the closing of VMK. At some time today, the VMK Boards will take on a new look. DON'T PANIC ;)

We ask that everyone refrain from posting while the changes are taking place. Your moderating team will be glad to answer questions and help everyone get accustomed to our new look once the changes are complete. We will have ALOT of work to do moving threads to the new sub boards, so we thank you for your patience while we work to get this completed.

We do not know the exact time this change over will happen, but I think you'll know it when you see it!! (most likely it will be sometime tonight)

The general plan is:

Disney Online Games – BECOMES MAIN BOARD

Non Disney Online Games – COMPLETELY NEW BOARD ( we will move the appropriate threads into this forum)

Virtual Traders Market – WAS VMK TRADES AND WISHES BOARD (may be used for virtual trades in all online games)

Online Gaming Community Board – WAS VMK COMMUNITY BOARD-JUST CHANGING THE NAME

VMK Museum - a place to keep our wonderful memories the Virtual Magic Kingdom

Thanks for your help,

The VMK Moderating Team

I like the sound of how you're reorganizing this forum, but I guess I won't be posting on the main board anymore and spending all of my time in the sub-boards.

Why does the name of the VMK Community Board change? We are still the VMK community, right? :)

Sounds good. I always wondered why all the other Disney games were without any forum.

Sounds good to me. Although I agree. The other Disney online games are dogs and we still are the VMK community.

I know things can't stay the same .. but sadly this really makes it seem so final :sad: In my heart it will always be the VMK forum.

Mods thanks for all your efforts on our behalf :hug:

Could the Creations board somehow be changed to just a general forum? I mean the VMK stuff would still go there but I can make signatures for Toontown as well as PotCO as well as VMK and I'm sure others can too without being limited to one game. Some of the graphics (like my signature thread which is on hiatus lol) don't really have anything to do with any games anyway.

Just a suggestion ^^

Cat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter