IMPORTANT Info about changes to the VMK Board

I like the changes, but it also makes VMK seem farther away from me :(

But thanks mods for still keeping a vmk memory board for us!! And a non-disney
online games board too!

I know things can't stay the same .. but sadly this really makes it seem so final :sad: In my heart it will always be the VMK forum.

Mods thanks for all your efforts on our behalf :hug:

I know! I felt so sad when I was moving the boards around last night!

The time has come to reorganize our boards to reflect the changes that have taken place with the closing of VMK. At some time today, the VMK Boards will take on a new look. DON'T PANIC ;) ...
Actually, panic is my middle name!
flaminghead-runner.gif
And seeing the VMK completely disappear from the first page of this board seemed like the perfect opportunity to panic. :(

Actually, panic is my middle name!
flaminghead-runner.gif
And seeing the VMK completely disappear from the first page of this board seemed like the perfect opportunity to panic. :(

yes its sad :( BUT the silver lining is, we didnt lose it, we still have all that history and memories anytime you want to dive in :thumbsup2

yea thx mods took me a little while to figure out but idk where i'm gonna post i'm really confuzzled about that

Does all discussions of a game have to go in it's official topic? Because while the idea of having a board for each Disney game seems a little crazy, having it all in one topic could easily leave lots of questions missed and discussion in the topic going generally crazy.

Could the Creations board somehow be changed to just a general forum? I mean the VMK stuff would still go there but I can make signatures for Toontown as well as PotCO as well as VMK and I'm sure others can too without being limited to one game. Some of the graphics (like my signature thread which is on hiatus lol) don't really have anything to do with any games anyway.

Just a suggestion ^^

Cat

Can this be answered?

Just use the CB shadow, The creations is only there as a vmk tribute at this point :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter