Important Message from Webmaster Pete

Janice

Super Shopper
Hi everyone:

I'm very proud that my niece, Robin, is going to be participating in the Avon Breast Cancer 3 day walk in MA. next month. I think everyone will agree that this is a VERY worthwhile cause, and something that has touched many of us here on the DIS very deeply. I would like to ask that those of you who are so inclined, to make a donation to sponsor my niece in this walk. Here is the letter that she sent out to all her friends and family:

On May 17th I will begin an amazing 3Day journey to help fight breast cancer.
From Fitchburg, MA to Boston, MA I will be walking. I do this to help all the mothers, sisters, grandmothers, aunts and friends who have had to fight this battle. In order to make the battle easier for them I need you to help. I need to raise $1,900 by May 16th. Please make a tax deductible donation to this cause. Go to http://www.bethepeople.com/donations/online.html. From there follow the direction and include the following information with your donation Walker Name: Robin Bagley Event Code: 3DBO-2002 Participant Number: 6136 Check Digit: 8. Life is priceless please help preserve it with your donation.

I know that I speak for Robin when I say that any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. As such, any DIS member who supports this cause will have a special Avatar and Tag Line under their screen names to show that they supported the cause. I appreciate all you can do to help!

Thanks,
Pete

The Unofficial Disney Information Station

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!