Important tip for Tapestry fans!!!

sillyspook13

Married on the Wonder!
If anybody is as much of a Tapestry of Nations fan as me, they will want to read this. For Walt's 100th Birthday celebration, the parade will be CHANGED. Not just a minor tweak here and there like they did after the millennium celebration, but majorly changed.:mad:

On September 9, Tapestry of Nations will be leaving. It will return on September 23 as Tapestry of Dreams. This new parade will have new music which will be the same music heard everywhere else throughout the parks. (remember Titanic's songs... err... song) That's not the bad part. The drums and Sage of Time are going to be REMOVED!:(

Also take note: The times of the parade will change on July 15 from 6:30 and 8:10 to 6:15 and 7:45.

Check out http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/tapestryofnationsclub my Tapestry of Nations fanclub for any updates on the parade.

Thanks for the update, Marcia. Many Tapestry fans, including myself, are very disappointed about this.

Well thanks for the tip, I am going in August and will make darn sure I see this (not that I would miss it!) again. I LOVE THE MUSIC! It's makes the whole parade! What a bummer!

Actually there will be no tapestry from the 10th to the 22nd. The last ToN is on the 9th and the first ToD is on the 23rd.

I absolutely adore ToN!! But, weren't we lucky to have it around as long as we did? Don't get me wrong, I really, really, really love it, but I thought it was just a millennium thing anyway. So, when we went in Oct 00, I watched it 4x! I love the music. We'll always have our memories and the video and music!

ToN... rest in peace...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter