Impossible Burger

But speaking of global warming, regarding that pasture finishing you want. That would increase land usage for U.S. cattle by the size of Wyoming, increase water usage by U.S. cattle 35%, and last but not least, the piece de resistance, increase greenhouse gas emissions by U.S. cattle 500%.
No, it wouldn't. There wouldn't be enough profit motive in that for it to come about as you describe. Rather, the banning of CAFOs would force the determination and implementation of a more space-, resource- and cost-efficient means, one which would be a solution to the nutritional, ethical, and generational-environmental dilemmas that the current permissive stance toward the meat industry and its practices currently precludes.

I cordially invite all of you over to the Household Temperature thread. I'd be sincerely interested in hearing how many who are concerned about the environmental impact of livestock farming are also willing to reduce their own carbon-footprint by sleeping in an 85 degree bedroom. :wave2:

I cordially invite all of you over to the Household Temperature thread. I'd be sincerely interested in hearing how many who are concerned about the environmental impact of livestock farming are also willing to reduce their own carbon-footprint by sleeping in an 85 degree bedroom. :wave2:

I have no A/C in my home. If I sweat in bed I deal with it.

That being said, we do what we can and don't give up just because one part of our lifestyle doesn't change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter