Impressions de France showtimes

underminer

Mouseketeer
In my Epcot planning I noticed that the Impressions de France showtimes are listed as only between 5:30 and 6:45pm. Is that correct? Seems strange to have such a short time window when the other World showcase attractions are open throughout the day.

In my Epcot planning I noticed that the Impressions de France showtimes are listed as only between 5:30 and 6:45pm. Is that correct? Seems strange to have such a short time window when the other World showcase attractions are open throughout the day.
The theater that shows Impressions de France, presents a DIFFERENT film (Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along) during the rest of the day. In general, Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along plays continuously from 11am until early evening, then Impressions takes over after that.

Last edited:
Is that Beauty and the Beast show worth seeing?
Worth it is subjective
It's a sit down, retelling the story from another character's point of view. Ands they have the lyrics to the songs and encourage you to sing along. No live characters

Is that Beauty and the Beast show worth seeing?
We went to it this summer. It was nice to be in the a/c for a while, and maybe if you have kids who love the animated Beauty and the beast movie it would be fun, but otherwise I didn't find it worth our time. (And I do like that movie...just not this retelling of it.)

I wish they would at least alternate during the day instead of it being BATB all day and Impressions only for a couple of shows.
I fully agree!
Although I could see it being a problem in some ways - I’m sure we’d always walk up when BATB was next up and we didn’t want to wait for Impressions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!