• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!in 2007!!!

goofy`s#1fan

goofy`s my man :D!!!
hi,
i am going to be staying at the poly sometime in april 2007!!!
i am staying with my mom & dad who i still live with. so 3 to a room. i would like to here about your poly stay and room # please. if so maybe some pics of your poly stay too? i would allso like to meet goofy during the trip. is it true that he is no longer at the ohana breakfast there? garsh that is a shame. can i still meet him there some where ?

thanks.
melanie :D :cool:

please someone anyone.
i know there has to be some good ansers out there :) :D!!!
i really want to meet goofy!!!
thanks anyone,
melanie

I believe Goofy can be found at Toontown Fair in the Magic Kingdom. You might also want to book a reservation for a character meal at Chef Mickeys or Liberty Tree Tavern.

We stayed at the Poly with 4 in a room-plenty big enough for 3 adults. Our room window faced the monorail line- so we could see them go by. pretty cool.. The pool is really cool-has a waterfall!! We saw goofy one year at the all star music- in the morning in the lobby.

If you're looking for Goofy I would try Chef Mickey's...he's been there everytime that we've been there. We also saw him at Cape May Cafe during breakfast. Good luck and have fun on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter