In a jam.... HELP

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
I know this is ridiculous. lol. Last minute trip( wife and 3 yo). It's my 50th bday as well. oh boy.
We are going down to my parents in Tampa then off to Disney this Sun thru Fri.

We haven't booked anything yet. We've stayed at the Wyndam Bonnet Creek before and loved it. Thought it would be available but it's not.

We are looking for something as follows(IF POSSIBLE).

1. A few pools.
2. Some pools/ water stuff for 30 yo.
3. Nice resort feel.
4. Within 15 minutes of Disney.
5. Must thave a seprate bedroom
6. Outdoor pool bar type of thing...If possible.

Found the Margaritaville Resort and Grove resort that seemed nice but a bit far away.

Thanks a lot and I understand if no feedback.

I know this is ridiculous. lol. Last minute trip( wife and 3 yo). It's my 50th bday as well. oh boy.

We haven't booked anything yet. We've stayed at the Wyndam Bonnet Creek before and loved it. Thought it would be available but it's not.

1. A few pools.
3. Nice resort feel.

Found the Margaritaville Resort and Grove resort that seemed nice but a bit far away.

Since it seems like you're looking for Non-Disney/Offsite resorts, you might get more replies here.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/orlando-hotels-and-attractions.15/

Have you checked the hotels in the Disney Springs area? Swan, Dolphin, Swan Reserve? Most of them have at least a few suites, and the Doubletree is all suites.

Have you considered staying on property? Art of Animation and All Star Music have suites with separate bedrooms. Do you need a kitchenette/kitchen as well? I like the kitchenette at ASMu better than AoA, but AoA is themed better for a 3 year old.

Do you have a budget in mind? That will make a difference in the type of properties people recommend.

I've stayed in a suite at AoA and my daughter was 3yo at the time and loved it there's a playground, zero entry pool, splash pad, tvs in the food court that played TV she liked. There's a pool bar but I didn't love it. Theming was great and the skyliner is awesome

Check out Residence Inn at Flamingo Crossings. Close to Animal Kingdom and rates are usually pretty good. You can get a 1 BR suite. Also, they do not have resort fees like the Disney Springs resorts. I do believe they charge $10 for parking.

1. A few pools.
3. Nice resort feel.

I just started a thread about Evermore Resort. A new resort in Orlando right next to Disney. Saw it on YouTube.

So we are going to book eoither the Sheridan Villages or Resort. Any feedback on which would be more of a resoirt feel but also good for 3 year old? Nicer in general? Thanks.

Stayed at the Sheraton villages once, never again. Check in took FOREVER. They HIGHLY pressured everyone into a timeshare presentation, you had to talk to 3 people just to get access to our room, it was awful. I booked on hot wire, not through some timeshare free weekend site.

There's several hotels in the Flamingo Crossing area that fit your needs. Residence inn, Home2suites,, town place suites, Springhill suites. They may not look that close but they are. Just take Western way, it's a back entrance to Disney, very quick.

Stayed at the Sheraton villages once, never again. Check in took FOREVER. They HIGHLY pressured everyone into a timeshare presentation, you had to talk to 3 people just to get access to our room, it was awful. I booked on hot wire, not through some timeshare free weekend site.

There's several hotels in the Flamingo Crossing area that fit your needs. Residence inn, Home2suites,, town place suites, Springhill suites. They may not look that close but they are. Just take Western way, it's a back entrance to Disney, very quick.
Well unfortunately we already booked at The villages

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter