In as of Yesterday!!! and a quick question....

sulleyfan

<font color=red>2319!! WE HAVE A 2319!!<br><font c
I put down the deposit for 160 pts at SSR yesterday!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:

I wasn't planning on doing anything until May, but on a lark went on the tour while at Disney and after thinking it over, couldn't justify spending money on a cash trip when I could put that same money down on DVC and use that as my accomadations.

Is there any paperwork beyond what I went through w/ the QA person yesterday (which included the Deed, Mortgage Statement, W-9, etc) that I'll have to sign and return?

Sorry I don't know the answer to your questions but ....

:welcome: :sulley:

Nope, you should be done. The QA check is the last paperwork check there is. Unless by chance something needs to be changed, or a mistake corrected. But that's what the QA (Quality Assurance) check is all about, making sure it's all correct.

You will still receive some things in the mail, notice when it closes, information about dues, and mortgage payment if you financed. But there shouldn't be anything else to sign and return.

And....

Welcome Home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter