In-Depth Veteran Advice Requested

That's a thing you can do? Like, just turn one or two days into Park Hopper days?

More specifically, how much does it cost to do that per day? I can't seem to find a resource for it.

No, you would still be adding park hoppers for the entire ticket and paying that price, but only using it for the days you have remaining. I think the hopper upgrade is the same price from 2 days anyway.

The point about using park hoppers to get to Epcot for dinner is on point. That will make a big difference.

. Any opinions of what the crowds will be like the first week of March? Crowd calendars available online seem to have mixed opinions.

I've been the first week of March twice and the crowds have been very reasonable. Definitely not crazy. Hard to predict how things will be with Galaxy's Edge, but I'd imagine it should still be ok.

I'm also Team Park Hopper. I like the flexibility, even if I don't end up using it extensively. Sometimes I've spent the day in one park, and then gone to another park to see the evening show.

This post is a couple weeks old, but just in case you're still deciding...

My plan is to always add park hopper while we're there if I decide we need to. I'm typically a one park per day person. Haven't added it yet.

It's simple to do while you're there. Then you save money if you don't need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!