In four weeks...

I will have awakened in my BCV studio:banana: for a long weekend away from the cold northeast, with ressies at Boma for the evening, a lounge chair awaiting me at SAB, Ben Rothlesberger awaiting my autograph at MGM/ESPN the weekend....just a little lunchtime daydreaming....

I am dreaming, too. I can hear the sights and sounds of Disney and smell the orange grove trees of Soarin'.... ahhhhhh. Hopefully the weather will be warmer than NY. We're supposed to be freezing again this weekend. The last time we went down this time of year, we were in shorts as our son was snowblowing his way out of a blizzard we just missed. Just hope any snow holds off again until we take off.....

Have fun! DS & DH would love to go down for ESPN weekend. Maybe next year. DH will need to commit to that add-on though;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter