In honor of Fluff Day!!!!...the Fluff Day Beauty Pageant

Ok, thelk4 where is the outfit? You have got my curiosity going here....oir am I blind...lime green thong...OMG :eek:

Here's my lovely lime green dress that looks like it could also qualify for the swimsuit competition!

:earseek: :earseek:

Ummmm..... Laura - not all of the judges are male, dear!!

(Quick, Sherry - I am 'puter challenged - whip me up something to compete against Laura - the dirtier the better!!)

Careful, Pam, I see that lime-green jealous look in your eyes!;) :p

I couldn't pass up a "Scarlett Ohara"
burgan.jpg

Oh , this is me...so meeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
100099291.jpg

Ready for my night out with my fellow neighbors at the TOT! :)

Many good and beautiful...ok original is a better word outfits...Now onto the swimsuit category. I won't scare you all by wearing a suit, my perfection would be just to stunning :p

hmmm... I'll go for something simple for a swimsuit without being too skimpy.

3s1063b_lg.jpg

I'm wearing a one piece for the bathing suit portion of the contest. Didn't want to scare the judges.:p :eek: Shoot the first one didnt work. Lets try this one.
TIG310big.jpg

Geez, I have the PERFECT dress, but I'm having trouble finding a picture of it, even on Google...anyone willing to help out - send a PM! :)

I have now changed into my swimwear and am strutting my stuff in this pretty lime-green number, perfect for DIS meets round the pool!

green1a.jpg

Barry! That is my favorite skit from SNL!!

LOL! That's so funny :)

dress-limegreend17.jpg

here's my salute to the dis. :teeth: ;)

Hey, I like this one better.
dressbluefunkyboutique_1733_16984517.gif

And here's my swimsuit.
blackmeshonepieceswimsuitv228227.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter