In need of a T-shirt design

Singrenee

Earning My Ears
Hi Amy,

I hope I'm in the right location for request for Ideas. :-) I have seen quite a few designs you have created related to cruises! I am in need of a shirt design, and i saw the one you made for a McCoy family? I really like that design. If you could change just a little of that for me, and change the name from McCoy to FLOWERS FAMILY CRUIS? JUNE 2019 and at the bottom if you could edit & change to: THIS FAMILY IS ONE OF NATURE'S MASTERPIECES. I also seen other designs with the SHIPS made with people's NAME!! HOW COOL!! if you could please help assist me with these? Thank you so very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Respectfully,
singrenee :)

Here is your requested design... If you would like some name fills using the Carnival Fantasy graphic, let me know what names you would like. If you would like any other designs, feel free to ask. If you see something you like that I have done, please right click on the design and provide me with the name I saved it as, it will help me to find the correct graphic. Thanks

flowers_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Here is your requested design... If you would like some name fills using the Carnival Fantasy graphic, let me know what names you would like. If you would like any other designs, feel free to ask. If you see something you like that I have done, please right click on the design and provide me with the name I saved it as, it will help me to find the correct graphic. Thanks

flowers_cruise2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr
Thank you so very much! It's always nice to hear praise. Thank you for taking time out to post.
HiAmy,

Hope you’re well! 😊 looks like you’re still at it doing a fantastic job as ALWAYS! Hey the post you sent I believe last week: THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER MOTHER/DAUGHTER” I LOVE those. Is it possible you could change the Fantasy ship to FREEDOM? I would greatly appreciate it! 😇

Attachments

• 6F0A49A0-24CF-4593-8895-619945558D47.jpeg
    6F0A49A0-24CF-4593-8895-619945558D47.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1
  • A0A204BB-90D5-4645-A292-D50AC3F47BAA.jpeg
    A0A204BB-90D5-4645-A292-D50AC3F47BAA.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 1
HiAmy,

Hope you’re well! 😊 looks like you’re still at it doing a fantastic job as ALWAYS! Hey the post you sent I believe last week: THIS CHIC LOVES TO GO CRUISING WITH HER MOTHER/DAUGHTER” I LOVE those. Is it possible you could change the Fantasy ship to FREEDOM? I would greatly appreciate it! 😇
I just replied to your pm. Now seeing the designs I guessed at were the ones you were requesting, I will work on them as soon as I can. I will probably have them done tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter