In need of DVC building with dedicated studio and dedicated 2bd

wrighter

DIS Veteran
This is a pretty intricate question. I'm hoping one of the pros out there might have the answer, or can at least point me in the right direction as to where to find the answer. :-)

Planning for a multi-generational trip. My NJ family of four, my sister's CO family of four, and my WA parents. As flexible as everyone is, I'd really like to make an effort to accommodate their requests. My parents love us, but would prefer "a little space." Lol! So they'd love a dedicated studio. (If they're going to have a room with an adjoining door, it might as well adjoin with us and not a stranger!) My sister and I would like to share a dedicated 2 bdrm. We thought we had our little plan all mapped out at AKV - until I realized that all the dedicated studios are at Jambo and all the dedicated 2 bds are at Kidani. We'd really like to at least be in the same building.

Does this combination even exist? A dedicated studio and dedicated 2 bd in the same building?

A dedicated studio and dedicated 2 bd in the same building?

A dedicated studio is not a booking category when they exist within a resort. The best you could hope for is to make it a request, but there's no way to know if the room assigners even know what a dedicated studio is.

A dedicated studio is not a booking category when they exist within a resort. The best you could hope for is to make it a request, but there's no way to know if the room assigners even know what a dedicated studio is.

Good to know! Thanks. And so the mystery deepens. What to do, what to do. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter