In number of times what Movie have you seen the most

Don't really know for sure, but here are the contenders:

Something's Gotta Give
Jaws
Out of Africa
Wizard of Oz
Many Disney flicks (for example...when my daughter was 3 she watched Snow White EVERY DAY, then Toy story, then Beauty and the Beast ... you get the idea)

I'm sure there are more on this list, but just can't think of more right now..

Don't really know for sure, but here are the contenders:

Something's Gotta Give
Jaws
Out of Africa
Wizard of Oz
Many Disney flicks (for example...when my daughter was 3 she watched Snow White EVERY DAY, then Toy story, then Beauty and the Beast ... you get the idea)

I'm sure there are more on this list, but just can't think of more right now..

I forgot about The Wizard of Oz, it might be number 1

I'm not counting Disney movies watched repeatedly with my kids. I love Disney movies, but not the same one several times a week.

I watch The Sound of Music, The Wizard of Oz, and A Little Princess at least once a year. But the one movie I've probably seen the most is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. When I was a teen my friends and I watched it so many times we could recite the lines. I haven't seen in a few years now, though.

But the one movie I've probably seen the most is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. When I was a teen my friends and I watched it so many times we could recite the lines. I haven't seen in a few years now, though.

LOL, we all have a teen movie that we just love ,it captures us at that time on our life. Mine is a little known one called "breaking away" I could just relate to all the characters

There are quite a few I rewatch - but my favourite and most worn-out lol is the BBC's Pride & Prejudice. Ah, Mr Darcy, and Lizzy, and Jane... and Mrs Bennet and her poor nerves! Just thinking about it, I start humming the music lol.

The contenders:
Grease, Ferris Buellers Day Off, Top Gun, Back To The Future, Die Hard 2,

I owned these on vhs in the late 80’s early 90’s as a kid so they were on a never ending loop lol

Not counting the movies the kids watched over & over again, my top contenders would be -

Dirty Dancing
Grease
Overboard
Pretty Woman
Space Camp
Speed
Top Gun

And the winner would probably be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Wizard of Oz (used to air once a year, special trip to my uncle's house because he had a color TV.)
It's a Wonderful Life; one year it was on every night for a month.
Elf, similar to IaWL.

Oh yes, Elf gets a special mention at Christmastime here! My kids actually roll their eyes as if the first 30 times was enough (it's not). I'll have to watch they don't hide the DVD from me when November rolls around :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!