In-Park photos, Outside vendor

Mel*Pie

Mouseketeer
I'm curious to see in-park photos taken by outside vendors. I guess those would be during park operating hours. I'm not having a Disney wedding (just going to the courthouse) so I'd love to see examples of what my options are for getting photography during our honeymoon.

Can anyone point me in the direction of photos taken by outside vendors? Thanks!

We had engagement pictures taken by the Canovas photography in the MK during operating hours. They are a husband wife photography team and are so talented!! You can look on their website/blog and you should see our session. It was blogged on May 19th I think. You will probably have other people in the background of your pictures, but they did a really good job taking shots in between the crowds!!

We had engagement pictures taken by the Canovas photography in the MK during operating hours. They are a husband wife photography team and are so talented!! You can look on their website/blog and you should see our session. It was blogged on May 19th I think. You will probably have other people in the background of your pictures, but they did a really good job taking shots in between the crowds!!

What a gorgeous couple! Your photos turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing!

This is Disneyland, but here's a recent interview I did with a girl who had engagement photos done at Disneyland and DCA during park hours and still got lots of great people-free shots. Her photographer was Michelle Lacson:

How to Do Engagement Photos at Disneyland

Thank you so much for sharing, Carrie! So cute.

This definitely helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!