In search of cream cheese pretzel?

Not sure if it's still there, but in October I got one at a stand in Hollywood Studios. Over by the exit of the old great movie ride. Hope it's still there next week!

I love the cream cheese pretzels! Last time I had one was in Disneyland's California Adventure. My daughter and I were hoping we could find them somewhere in WDW too!

I know they had a salted caramel pretzel in the fall at the Launching Pad that we never got back there to try!

On the Boardwalk, at Joe’s Margarita Stand: cream cheese, salted caramel, and regular salted with the small container of imitation cheese for dipping. All available as snack credits for DDP.
On the menu on line it only mentions the Mickey Mouse pretzel with cheese sauce. How long ago did you get these from there?

I was there in February and the ONLY place in all 4 parks that I could find the cream cheese pretzel (NOT the caramel one or cheese one or regular) is at that stand that is in Hollywood Studios that is just to the left of the front of the Great Movie Ride. It was awesome and so glad it is still there!

On the menu on line it only mentions the Mickey Mouse pretzel with cheese sauce. How long ago did you get these from there?
Yesterday. We just returned today from a 12-night stay. I only got the cream cheese, but all three were available.

On the Boardwalk, at Joe’s Margarita Stand: cream cheese, salted caramel, and regular salted with the small container of imitation cheese for dipping. All available as snack credits for DDP.

I did not know this! Thanks for posting it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter