In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

Dizneydawn

One Road Trip Away From A STRAIGHT JACKET! Wanna
DVC Gold
In case we get locked and loaded...we will survive in this new chapter of our lives!!!

For those who are lost:confused3 /new:woohoo: /clueless:sad2: /lurkers:cool2: /have been a member but forgot why:confused: /or drinkie drinkie a wee bit and forget they belong here on certain nights of the week :drinking1 ......

We had part one since the end of last year...have became fast & ferociously loyal friends in all aspects of our lives:hug: ...we encourage weight loss :yay: and laugh gain:lmao: ...and loads of love.:lovestruc

I am the proud starter of the original thread...but there is no one that is more or less important...we are a family. We all matter.:grouphug:

Please join us...or continue on our journey with you..as we all find our bodies and not the one we ate...

Dizneydawn
Real Life Name: Dawn
Family: including pets Son's Treyyner 17 and Baylor 12, Daughter Carsyn 14 and significant other - Dan - 2 dogs and now 3 cats ...
Goals: Lose 100 pounds, travel the world and be a good soul to all I meet
Struggles: Foccusing on weight loss
Interesting facts: Used to put a fake beauty mark on my cheek after the Cindy Crawford days...now I have a dark lil spot like Ginger from Gilligans Isle...right wear I faked ...
Inside story you want to share:It took Dan and I months to come out to our friends that we were together...and when we finally did...they assumed we were being naughty all the time when we did not post...and they were always right....
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot - Illuminations and the music they play..I bawl every time
Anything else you want to add:Just that this thread is proof their is humanity left in the world and that strangers can make a difference...

3DisneyKids
Real Life Name: Erika
Family: married (11 years), 3 kids (son almost 9, daughter 7 and daughter 5; one dog named Bailee)
Goals: Finish losing weight to get to a size 4 (currently made it to a 6); run a half marathon...maybe more!
Struggles: well, weight of course! Dealing with a body-building OCD perfectionist husband
Interesting facts: Lived in both Alaska and the Florida Keys researching the communication behaviors of marine mammals. I have been swimming with the dolphins countless times and while in Alaska, I swam in the wild with Humpback Whales. One of the few times I didn't feel huge!:lmao:
Inside story you want to share: You all know it all already!
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot for park, Space Mountain for ride, song--ok, so the first one I mentioned technically wasn't a Disney song, alright already. It was sorta Disney cause it was written by all of the Disney people, but for a non-Disney movie. It was what was playing at the time. My new answer to this is Strangers Like Me from Tarzan (performed by Phil Collins).
Anything else you want to add: Love that we have all gotten so close!

AKASnowWhite
Real Life Name: NANCY
Family: DH, DS17(almost), DS15, DD12.5
PETS: 2 cats and a barn full of goats!
Occupation: "kitchen manager" at a local apple orchard where I cook in the farm kitchen/store
Goals:to be happy & healthy
Struggles: to be happy! I'm very, very hard on myself!
Interesting facts: ?? I'm a bit too competitve for my own good sometimes!
Inside story you want to share: I'll pass at the moment
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song:ack. I love them all....well, almost all....
Anything else you want to add:

believen:
Real Life name- Vicki
Location-DFW, Texas
Family- happily married for 22 years. I'm 42. DD(21), DS(19), DS(17)
Dogs- Roxy (corgi), Charlie (chihuahua)

Occupation- Wife. Mom, doer of all things that must be done and no one else wants to do- usually appreciated.
Goals- lose 45 lbs, exercise
Struggles- emotional eating- when I'm stressed, tired, happy, bored, excited..........
Interesting fact- I have a sister named Vickie. She was adopted at birth and they named her Vickie. Ten years later, I'm born, my Dad names me Vicki. Vickie found us when I was 16. We are so much alike and best friends! But she is tall and thin- I don't like being the short and fat one!
Inside story- I've lost 3 special people in the last 20 months, my Dad, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law, and gained lots of weight. I'm ready for some healing.
Fav. Disney park- Magic Kingdom,
Fav. ride- Expedition Everest,
Fav. song- all of them, but my new fav. is from Enchanted "How does she know"
Anything else to add- I'm a great listener, it's a gift. Even if I don't chime in much, I'm here listening and laughing.

born2bird
Real Life Name: Kim
Family: Chris (dh), Ian (ds3), Ethan (ds2), Norman (Jenday Conure), Jordan (Sun Conure), Molly (Chesapeake Retriever), Ellie (muttish, australian shepherd)
Occupation: Government Contractor; I work with government employees learning critical languages for their jobs
Goals: lose 30 lbs
Struggles: anything that is or has potato in it, chocolate, and did I say potatoes
Interesting facts: I have a degree in Biology with a concentration in Ornithology. I have done West Nile Virus Research and spent many a day in the woods catching birds.
Inside story you want to share: I have recovered from an 17 year battle with an eating disorder and I want to stay healthy and set the right example for my children. Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Pirates of course
Anything else you want to add: I love this thread and the support and friendship that I have found here.

BrcsDisneyPrncs
Real Life Name: Stacey
Family: Soon to be Hubby Bruce
Goals: lose 100ish pounds, be happy and content with myself
Struggles: weight, stress
Interesting facts: how many benefits coordinators do YOU know with a degree in Recombinant Gene Technology.... thats right, i'm cool
Inside story you want to share: maybe later...
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: MK, Pirates!

Carys

chbc

DisneyBryan
Real Life Name: Bryan
Family: Married, 2 kids (one of each); 2 choc. labs
Goals: Lose some weight, but also really get in good shape; get a promotion that I have really been working toward; take a trip to somewhere exotic and SOON.
Interesting facts: Wow this is a hard one. I am a freak about grammar (though not really on here), and even though I am in my mid-30s I still fantasize about being a major league ball player. Are those interesting? Or just weird?
Inside story you want to share: Apaprently I like hanging out with all women in a chat room....
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot = park, Pirates = ride
Anything else you want to add: More to follow.

DisneyWorld Delight
Real Life Name: Liz (spelled Lyz for family) (that means you Body Boarders.)
Family: Bob (married 12.5 years) Molli (12) Maddi (5), Marvin ((10) miniature Dachshund with Epilepsy)
Occupation: Wife, Mother, and the paperwork side of our construction company.
Goals: Lose 50+ lbs, find myself, and have fun
Struggles: time management, procrastination, eating to live, Hershey’s chocolate
Interesting facts: I have good luck. And I lost my wedding band, on my 8th anniversary camping at a race in Richmond VA. Found it 6 months later, camping in the same spot. All winter long, it laid there waiting for me.
Inside story you want to share:
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Magic Kingdom, Rockin Rollercoaster, ummm, too hard to narrow down. Enjoy them all.
Anything else you want to add: I am SUPER Sarcastic, so if you’re in doubt, I’m probably joking.

DISNEY4XMAS
Real Life Name: Stephanie
Family: Married, 3 kids 1 step son & 1 very fat cat
Goals: Lose some weight, but also really get in good shape; and GET BACK TO DISNEY
Interesting facts: Grew up in the city... just south of boston, and no I don't have the wonderful boston accent anymore and I miss it although it does slip when I am mad and when I go home to VISIT.
Inside story you want to share:I love to spend all my time on the DIS and I am planning my next rip already and that is in like 16 months....
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot = park, Test track = ride
Anything else you want to add: favorite color is PINK
I have talked my Brother into joining us on our next trip step mom may come too. I have a wacked family, step mom and dad are divorced and step mom and my mom get along great and now all parental units including dad & dad's new GF get along. I am going to try to get all of them to come on trip I know DM is already included just need to work on DF & GF AND DSM

goofyfan-12
Real Life Name: Paula
Family: share custody with my parents of one loveable mutt named Ozzy
Goals: to lose 100 pounds and be a healthier person
Struggles: committing to exercising five times a week
Interesting facts: I once cooked for the NY Giants... they have their training camp in the area...
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: I am a sucker for the Magic Kingdom... it is just such a happy place...
Anything else you want to add: my favorite quote: 'A smile is a gently curved line that sets a lot of things straight.' I have no idea who said it... I also like 'Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.'

grumpyyoungguy
Real Life Name: Dan
Family: Torianna (DD 13), Mary "Dani" (DD 11), Dawn significant other, Blaze and Bullseye (DC) (Kids have custody of the cats )
Goals: Retire and travel the world 1 month at a time with my true love
Struggles: Divorce, I am fat !!!
Interesting facts: Nothing that interesting about me
Inside story you want to share: Not at this time but maybe later
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot, Soarin, "A whole new world"
Anything else you want to add: Nopers

happybratpack

Real Life Name: Maryann

Family...SO: Larry

My dogs are "The Brat Pack" - Tucker-Doodle, Bear, Samantha and Dot-Spot plus a Foster, Millie

Occupation: Commercial Construction Project Manager (ooooh so glamorous )

Goals:
*Be healthy
*Be comfortable with my body
*Be fit enough to do activities I enjoy
*Feel good in a bathing suit and in my regular clothes

Struggles:
*Emotional & Bored Eater
*I give up easily
*Lose motivation easily

I'm 34, the last few years have been horrendous in my personal life and I'm trying to start over. I'm here for support, friends and fun and hope I can return the favor.

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom and although it waivers between a few choices my favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion. Fave song is hard....Grim Grinning Ghosts, Pirates or even, gasp, It's a Small World.

HockeyKat
Real Life Name: Kathryn
Family: One cat, Trinity
Goals: Lose 20 more lbs
Struggles: Everything, mostly FOOD!
Interesting facts: I am boring!
Inside story you want to share: You all know my stories.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Epcot, TestTrack, Illuminations:Reflections of Earth

MaMabearJo
Real Life Name: Jodi Lynn Fritz
Family: Husband (Lyle) Son (Zac 20) Daughter (Hanna 16) Daughter (Sara 15) Dogs: Morgan, Sammy, Buck, Bear, Cats: Chewbaka, Tiger, Oliver, Corby
Occupation: Owner: Dakota Transport, trucking Company, Owner: Dakota Plowing, Plowing Company
Goals:Getting healthy and fit by 2009: Keeping my family Happy and healthy.
Struggles: weight
Interesting facts:nothing to exciting just a good person...
Anything else you want to add: I love to be with my family and friends, my hobbies are flowers, reading, movies, and quilting.

MunkyMe13
Real Life Name: Sarah
Family: Hubby Will and 2 kitties Otis and Wiley
Goals: Lose 100-110 lbs total by January 2009
Struggles: snack food... getting to the gym...
Interesting facts: I can write with my toes.
Inside story you want to share: umm... no idea?
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Disneyland, The Haunted Mansion, and I love all Disney songs.
Anything else you want to add: Keep Moving Forward!

PixiesHouse

Real Life Name: Cherene
Family: DH, DD6, DD2
Goals: getting healthy and in shape
Struggles: getting healthy and in shape LOL really it is getting through the day and getting done the things I want to do. Kids seem to have their own agenda Interesting facts: Love to craft, sew, scrapbook and anything else that I can classify as "crafty"
Inside story you want to share: I have slowly started gaining weight since we were married but it really started with I did IVF with both of my DDs. The hormones did a number on me and I have had problems loosing weight ever since. I am determined to get healthy and happy with myself.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: Ride, that is a tough one. I usually end up with the little one who is scared of the rides and we chase characters! I love Tinkerbell and the song from the parade right now. Sorry I can't think of the name right now.
Anything else you want to add:

SeptemberGirl
Real Life Name: Liz
Family: husband Nick, daughter Emily
Goals: Lose 33 more lbs. Gain patience.
Struggles: Patience, perfectionism, all or nothing mentality
Interesting facts: I am in love with my initials. My daughter and I have the same initials, except for the very end of her last name, because we hyphenated her. However, this gives me free range to buy monogrammed things, indulging my obsession with my initials, because I claim they can be passed down. In other words, I can justify any shopping trip.
Inside story you want to share: I still believe in magic…only I think we adults are the magic-makers now.
Favorite Disney Park, ride and song: I spent a lot of time thinking about this, and actually ended up having a dream about Space Mountain. Nyquil induced, but still. The one park I have to go to every visit to WDW is MK. There are many rides I love, for different reasons, but I don’t have to experience one particular attraction each visit. Song? I really love the instrumental for Future World, and “A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes”. But I also love “It’s a Small World” and “Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow” because 1. My kid sings them to me and 2. They speak to Walt’s original vision. Oh, and I think many people have done great soundtracks for Disney movies, but “Little Wonders” by Rob Thomas just hits me. Even more than Randy Newman’s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”, another favorite. I like music, can you tell?
Anything else you want to add: I travel a lot. For pleasure. Don’t hate me for it, instead pity me for my credit card debt!

whgrn

Right behind you, DWD! Logging in from Cape Cod. So far, so fun! Detailed report later tonight!

We sooo sit at the cool table! I'd put it on our tshirts if anyone besides Erika will wear them...cause Kat is too cool for that. :lmao:

Love you guys! :grouphug:

Is this where I sign in? Where is my reigistration packet?

Ok, so I got about 10 PMs from all of you! Which I love, but don't have time to respond to each one individually. So I will just state this to everyone:

Yes, I guess it is true that I feel like I know all of you much better than you know me. I guess I didn't think of that. Since I have read almost the entire thread (ok, so I skipped the purse and make up stuff...I am human, after all! I don't want to have my hetero-male card revoked!) I feel like I know all of you pretty well. I am happy to share myself with you as well, so I am sure that will be coming out in the next few days.

I love being at the popular table! Who wants to wear my football jersey??? :lmao:

Yeah!!! I get a seat at the cool table... it is way more fun than the grown up table....

Can't wait to see what part two brings...

Ciao for now...
Goof

Ok, so I got about 10 PMs from all of you! Which I love, but don't have time to respond to each one individually. So I will just state this to everyone:

Yes, I guess it is true that I feel like I know all of you much better than you know me. I guess I didn't think of that. Since I have read almost the entire thread (ok, so I skipped the purse and make up stuff...I am human, after all! I don't want to have my hetero-male card revoked!) I feel like I know all of you pretty well. I am happy to share myself with you as well, so I am sure that will be coming out in the next few days.

I love being at the popular table! Who wants to wear my football jersey??? :lmao:

football jerseys... no one said anything about football jerseys.... he is here for a few days and already he is pitting us against each other...:rotfl2:

welcome to the party...

Bryan, we all get tshirts, silly! :lmao: They say "cool kids' table" and have our special nickname on them...hmm, you might be "Lurky". :rotfl:

Ok, so how cool am I??? I am quoting posts from the first thread over in THIS thread!!!

I rock, totally.

We sooo sit at the cool table! I'd put it on our tshirts if anyone besides Erika will wear them...cause Kat is too cool for that. :lmao:

Love you guys! :grouphug:

Feed me enough drinks and I will wear anything! :lmao
:

Well I'm new and way behind, but hello! :)

WOW! Another newcomer! Welcome! Please tell us a bit about yourself when you can!

New here and already too lazy to reply to PMs. Just like a man...:lmao: (kidding, kidding...)

football jerseys... no one said anything about football jerseys.... he is here for a few days and already he is pitting us against each other...:rotfl2:

welcome to the party...

I get this joke. In my high school, the "popular" football jocks would all give their jersey to some skinny girl to wear on game days. It was a *big* deal. All of the girls wanted to be given a jersey to wear! At least I think that is what you meant?

Just catching up now that I am putting my kids to bed. Good day. My friends and I are going to stay up late and drink and gossip! I will report soon.

I am slow to the party, as usual. popcorn::

Kat, you were just singing in the choir, thats all.

I don't think we really have to post here yet, but I'm going wherever the PAR-TAY is.

Well I'm new and way behind, but hello! :)

Welcome. Gonna need more info. happybratpack - ok, must be an adolescent of the 80's? Or you're in love with Emilio Estevez:rotfl:

Mr. Bryan. You are going to have to anser mine. I need your casting card for insurance purposes. Thank you very much.

Bryan, we all get tshirts, silly! :lmao: They say "cool kids' table" and have our special nickname on them...hmm, you might be "Lurky". :rotfl:

Lurky McLurkster

Ok, so how cool am I??? I am quoting posts from the first thread over in THIS thread!!!

I rock, totally.

Like, Totally (in my best valley girl.)

Feed me enough drinks and I will wear anything! :lmao
:

WOW! Another newcomer! Welcome! Please tell us a bit about yourself when you can!

New here and already too lazy to reply to PMs. Just like a man...:lmao: (kidding, kidding...)

I get this joke. In my high school, the "popular" football jocks would all give their jersey to some skinny girl to wear on game days. It was a *big* deal. All of the girls wanted to be given a jersey to wear! At least I think that is what you meant?

Just catching up now that I am putting my kids to bed. Good day. My friends and I are going to stay up late and drink and gossip! I will report soon.

Have fun.

God I love a woman who knows the proper use of the apostrophe s vs. s apostrophe. SO HOT!

I didnt' no:confused3 them there postrohers had no proper place.

A quick thanks to 3Dis for teaching me how to do this quoting trick.

I rock, totally.

Can anyone say "80s Queen????"

Sure, resort to gender strereotying....:rotfl2:

YES! This is exactly right! All of the popular girls wore jerseys on game days.

Mr. Bryan. You are going to have to anser mine. I need your casting card for insurance purposes. Thank you very much.

Ok, ok, ok already. I answered! :rotfl2:

Lurky McLurkster

Not anymore!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

\

Welcome. Gonna need more info. happybratpack - ok, must be an adolescent of the 80's? Or you're in love with Emilio Estevez:rotfl:

:rotfl:
OK...I WAS a teen of the 80's but the name actually comes from my dogs who I call The Brat Pack. :dog:

I'm Maryann, I'll be 35 this year and I might be hitting my early mid-life crisis. :cool2: I need some major life changes. Plus I'm here because I am tired of having to lean sideways to tie my shoes because my tummy is too big.:scared: I'm ready for the big time.:banana:

Okay, the jersey thing...we so did not do that! Or maybe I was so far from the cool table I didn't notice? However, in college I did wear a guy's "letters" the hour after he got in...:rolleyes1 ...it was like 2am but he wanted to come over and have me be the first to wear it. So that's cool, no? But so sad for him, because if you know me, you know I was only at that college for a semester and transferred back to my original one, my alma mater, which was sans boys. And my life was soon sans that particular boy. But one can never have too many boys-who-foolishly-fell-for-me stories. ;)

OMG, the Nyquil is totally hitting me. Can you tell? Like holy heck off topic!

WOO HOO Kat! Great loss and perfect outfit! Will have to get the details via IM.
Inquiring minds my dear kitty...:surfweb:
I see Dawn and DWD as mini van mamas. I ...want a Charger...love Dan's Mustang..I picked out the color...he picked out the car...we will have to post pics of it...I just feel sexy in it...and did I say I like it cause it goes fast...;) !

On other news, my inlaws are stressing me out. I need a good solution to them and this situation this keeps coming up. Arghh.
I tried poisioning my ex -inlaws but his mama was so big it just gave her gas...:lmao:

I bought new shoulder pads last week on ebay, and MAN what a difference! Okay...so you were talking about getting girrlied up...and I thought you just bought a pair of the 90's shoulder pads woman wore in their blazers...:rotfl2:

Hola everybody! I wasn't hiding yesterday. I was working on my, err, I mean my daughters 6th grade conservation project. (At least she stuck the information to the board.;) )I can soo relate....:thumbsup2

I am crazy about cleaing out my car. Keep a dedicated sweeper in my garage just for this. In my dream house, I'll have a garage with professional, flourscent, spot lighting and a powerful-built in vacuum, heated, so I can sweep it out every day.:lovestruc
Okay so maybe I have problems bigger than I can fathom...but if it doesn't involve PJ...your fetish for things that suck is quite alarming...:rotfl:
Gold fish cracker, no problem, suck.

Spiral notebook paper bits, easy, suck-suck.
Again with the sucking...DWD..I feel an intervention coming...no pun intended...
[/COLOR]

I like to be able to wipe down the inside of my car (technically a SUV, I guess)... I call it the big rubber truck. It also has about 1' of ground clearance, and even 5'8" me has to launch a bit to get in.
Jodi had a truck that was so far off the ground I needed to polevault into it...and once..I went with her to plow...and fell on ice behind the darn thing...and she never knew I was gone...I was laying there..imagining her big ole tires running over me as she backed up...looking for her friend who was now thin at least...:lmao:

The only maintenance my face gets is ProActiv. It works for me.

No contacts. Laser Vision correction in 2003. Best money EVER!!!!!!!
My vision is 20/2500 so even lasik will not get me to 20/20 and I am scared of not wearing contacts if something goes wrong...
Erika,

I'm in love with your husband.
He gives you cards (even if he doesn't know what to write, he still got a card)
He give you gifts.
He fold's laundry.
He likes a clean car. ENOUGH TO BUILD A CAR CLEANING STATION!!!!!!
Folks we have a swinger...
stand back....
(actually that was the topic of convo on a womens talk show locally...a very wealthy suburb is known for their blue lights on their porches...if it is blue it means "Come on in")....I have tons of parties in the area..now with more head info than I needed thank you...

Cities with the Best Teeth

Rank City Name
1 Madison, WI
2 Nashville, TN
3 Raleigh, NC
4 St. Paul, MN
5 Aurora, CO
6 Charlotte, NC
7 Yonkers, NY
8 Grand Rapids, MI
9 Fargo, ND
10 Minneapolis, MN

We luv our choppers...
Cities with the Worst Teeth

Rank City Name
100 Lubbock, TX
99 Philadelphia, PA
98 Spokane, WA
97 Salt Lake City, UT
96 Jackson, MS
95 El Paso, TX
94 Portland, OR
93 Tulsa, OK
92 Tucson, AZ
91 Baton Rouge, LA
They like tequila in these places cause it numbs the gums...like we love PJ....nothin says lovin like oral gummin...:scared1: :lmao:

I get it, tootin' yer own horn, huh?!?!:lmao:

Well, the closest place to me on that list is Yonkers, NY, but even that is over an hour away, so I guess I'm not on any list, good or bad. But my teeth ARE clean--I wouldn't have 'em any other way!!

When we are in Minneapolis this summer, I'll have to take note of the teeth I see!
Let me know and we shall meet...:lovestruc

OMG, did the goddess queen just hand me her tiara? :lmao: It's a trick...stay away from the light....

Oh, and I had to share this. This is what I saw when I went to take a shower this morning.

2437948574_e84e4886f2.jpg

Nick wrote it at the top of the shower wall with one of Emily's bath crayons.

That is Dan every day...sumpin sweet just cause...I am sooo happy he cares for you...

Ok, it is time for me to come out of hiding. I have been reading this thread for some time and I really feel like I know all of you. But since you have all been talking about violation of privacy I thought I should come out of the online shadows. I wouldn't want you to think I am some sort of voyueur or something.
Peep show freak...
My name is Bryan...duh...you already figured that one out. Yes, I am a guy and I hope that is ok. Weird, but I feel comfortable here. I am definitely a "guy's guy type..." not usually the kind to hang out with all women, but what can I say? You are somehow kindred spirits to me. I love your senses of humor. (And ok, I fell a little in love with all of you during the pineapple juice discussion...:rolleyes1 ...told you, I am a guy....)Really...so you read and then learned sumpin from lil ole me???? I am sooo proud..like I need a girl scout badge or sumpin....:laughing:

Let me first say that is you would like this to stay an all girls (women ? is that more PC) thread, I will bow out.
Stay...Dan will play again too...he's funny and smart and we need more man cans...so welcome....
Anyway, I am married...with some issues (which can likely be worked out at some point, but right now I seem not to have the energy), and 2 great kids (ages 8 and 7). And I need to lose weight. Not tons...but like 25 pounds.
And get my shape back and not be a soft slob, which is mostly how I feel.
Thanks for trusting us...sorry I was off and did not post a welcome sooner...
Anyway, I hope you will let me hang here. You all seem so cool and supportive. And I guess I could use that about now. ANd maybe in return I can help with the male perspective from time to time.

So...HI!
(And no dancing penii for 3DK! ha ha)

And Brat Pack...I love your saying about guys wearing your shirt....
I had a shirt that said...
You do me and I owe you one

Yeah..got lots of free stuff wearing that dandy back in the day of hot summers and cold beer...and outdoor concerts... and OMG what kinda girl would wear something like that....It was not me...I swear occifer...:lmao:

Anyway..Brat...TY for joining us...:cheer2:

OK, Dawn. No more of this putting work ahead of us. That post was way too funny and you're humor is a BIG addition here.

Now that- that's settled...

I like the nickname Brat. Maryann, this will be the last time I type your name.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!