In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 7! Princesses? Nope, just us Goddesses!

3DisneyKids

More Drink, Less Run...Since 2008
Hi and welcome to our new volume!

This is our 7th installment of a GREAT weight loss and friendship forum. The original thread began in January, 2008 and many of us have been here right from the start.

BUT....that doesn't mean we don't have room for YOU!

About us--

We have had many major accomplishments on this thread, including:

--weight losses of 10 to 75-80 pounds (Goddesses for sure!)
--going from never running at all to running HALF MARATHONS (More Goddesses)
--never having competed in anything before to WINNING a bike race (Totally a Goddess)
--learning to OWN our crap and hold ourselves and others accountable (Goddesses, one and all!)

How do we do all of this?

We plan it, we track it, we work it, we totally own it, and we thoroughly enjoy it.

So, come join us! Tell us a little about yourself (you know the drill by now - name, age, family, weight loss / exercise goals, type of program you are following).

What are you waiting for? Join us and have some fun! You KNOW you want to! We are just that awesome.

Present and accounted for!

I'm Amiee, aka EE, and I am a single mom of two kiddos. Up until recently, I followed a low carb/good for you carb diet. I'm exercising as much as I can and can't wait to devote more time to it on a regular basis. I enjoy the good chemicals that a good workout produces. I will be a participant in the Princess 1/2 along with alot of other ladies on here.

WOOT! New thread! :woohoo:

I'm here...particulars for those who need 'em later tonight.

Checking in for Volume 7! I so need this thread now with marathon training underway!

I'm here! Posting from CSR, and from my phone.

Off to Kouzzina!

Have fun Kat.

Kat eats at Cat's house. Interesting. Let us know.

I laugh everytime I see Kouzzina. I have a friend who *thinks*;) about Ms. Cora a lot. And when I informed him that he didn't have a chance with her female partner in the mix - well he was tad deflated. :rotfl:

Lyz - at no time in NYC - either time - did I ever enter my mail order groom's establishment. How ridiculous is that? :surfweb: It's not like you could miss it. :lmao:

Especially since the invention of peanut butter M and Ms has brightened my world immensely. ;)

Oh Kat, I will want a full report on Kouzzina's!

Um, is it bad that on page one of a weight loss thread we are talking about marrying the M&Ms guy and eating a new restaurant???

Seriously, newbies, we kick a$$ and have made huge changes in our lives.

For example, roll call for the Princess Half Marathon....

Erika (3DisneyKids)
Paula (GoofyFan12)
Amiee (astrdw)
Amy (amykab)
Nancy (AKASnowWhite)
Liz (SeptemberGirl)
Kat (HockeyKat)

Did I miss anyone?

All of us met on this thread and only Nancy had ever done any running before. We all started at square one (step one?) and we are now machines!

All of us met on this thread and only Nancy had ever done any running before. We all started at square one (step one?) and we are now machines!

Yeah, well this *machine* seems to be malfunctioning :rotfl: I did a very graceful & stylish aerial acrobatic maneuver today whilst on my trail run. Didn't actually hit the dirt but holy crap did I flail around like a fish outta water before I caught my balance. :rolleyes1 And yes, I had a witness.

Yeah, well this *machine* seems to be malfunctioning :rotfl: I did a very graceful & stylish aerial acrobatic maneuver today whilst on my trail run. Didn't actually hit the dirt but holy crap did I flail around like a fish outta water before I caught my balance. :rolleyes1 And yes, I had a witness.

Since you are posting, I know you aren't hurt (well, your pride might be hurt). So...

Did your witness get any pictures or video?

Maybe Nancy will show up on YouTube.

Lisa. I can't believe it. Even if you just took a picture of all the pretty colorful m&m's it would have been worth it.

Have fun Kat.

Kat eats at Cat's house. Interesting. Let us know.

Oh Kat, I will want a full report on Kouzzina's!

It was FABULOUS. I had a lamb shank, which was so tender you could cut with a fork, and melted in the mouth like butter, smashed garlic fried potatoes, and chocolate bundino cake for dessert. I have pictures but haven't uploaded them yet as I am still on phone internet until Sunday)

They haven't changed the look of the restaurant at all. The food, though... to die for. Probably among the best meals I have had at non-signature restaurants at WDW. :love:

Okay, off to crash. Long day (started at 4AM!!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter