In show exit on POC

Yeah, I love those. Have seen the inside of Splash and Grizzly. Very interesting backstage views. They didn't want us to take pictures, but you can get away with it.

Ahhh I would love this! We've been stuck on Toad twice, and walked off once. It was such a crappy experience because the CM who was walking everyone off came back to let us know what was happeneing but then lead the front and we were 3 or 4 cars back. When it got to the point where some vehicles were stopped in doorways and we had to literally climb up and over the cars I was struggling and felt super embarrassed for the people behind us having to wait for me. I don't know what they would've done if someone with a handicap was in my position.

Very cool! I was evacuated off the Monsters Inc ride in DCA. I was also evacuated off Big Thunder in WDW and rode Space in WDW with the lights on :scared:.

I've only ever been evaced from four attractions: Buzz Lightyear several times (no surprise since I ride it at least ten times per park visit), Space Mountain, Mr. Toad and Pinocchio -- all once. I'd kind of like to be walked-off of Pirates one day.

I've been walked off Toy Story once, that one wasn't really much of a deal, you don't see anything different then when you are on it.

We were on Space once and they must have fallen behind in their loading and were getting close to it shutting down. They waved us through the exit stop and asked if everyone wanted to go again. We were super stoked until some lady in the back said no. Who does that? Since we were already past the exit, they had to shoot us off on the little stub to the left just after the handicapped loading area. By then you are out of the loading zone so had to wheel over a ladder and we all had climb out. Still a little angry at that lady...

We've been walked off of Splash (the ride stopped right before the big drop) and got to see backstage area of tables/chairs where employees were having their breaks...nothing impressive looking at all, just behind the scenes as one would expect and they did request that cameras were put away (we complied) and in that same trip we got walked off BTMRR and had to walk through the town. It was odd that both of those happened in the same trip, it might have even been the same day, but I can't recall. The last time (this past December) we walked off Alice, but we were near the end. I would love to see Space with the lights turned on (I've heard you'd be leery of raising your hands on that ride) if you ever saw how close things were. I agree, Pirates would be a fun one.

I've been walked off RSR. That was fun, we were at the end right before the race and got to walk all the way back to the beginning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter