In the mail today!!

grover

DIS Veteran
I was so happy to find my envie from WDTC in my mailbox after work for our upcoming trip! It contained all our info for our ressies and free mini-golf in a cute cardboard envelope-they also included 3 luggage tags,they are the 100 years ones with the sorcerer mickey hat-very cute! Just a nice suprise as I wasn't even expecting them to send me anything as I had never booked thru DC before-I thought I would just have my ressie number and that's it!

Soon enough we will be on our way!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Oh that sounds so cute!

Enjoy your trip!

Scratch
:smooth:

That's really exciting grover! Only 34 days left ... :) Have you got everything all planned out?

Grover, How did you book your trip? What would you recommend to do? First time planning a trip to Disney and I am kinda lost!

thanks

Ohhh wow-where to start!! I booked everything myself and managed to save a ton of money! Disney Club was great-if you are a member you get a toll free number to call and make ressies and priority seatings-this is great as I call alot! I guess you need to decide when you are going and where you want to stay-I have tried off site once but I really do prefer to be onsite-but that is just me! Once you know when you are going you can start looking for discounts, if you use forum jump at the bottom of this screen it will take you the resort board which will have any discounts if available-they are also on this board. I recommend really visiting all the forums on this dis as they are a wealth of info on everything, you should also visit www.mousesavers.com all current discounts are listed there, another good site is www.wdwig.com tons of info on resort,dining and alot of pics!! Where would you be flying or driving from? How many in your family? There is just so much to see and do at disney that I think that people who do a little homework before going enjoy it much more as they are not as overwhelmed! My public library has several travel guides on disney-new ones come out each year-you should try and get your hands on one-you will get lots of info and tips! The new guides should be out now-just remember that things do change but us folks here at the dis are great at having first hand info! Let me know if you have any specific questions!
Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc

thanks for the response Grover. There are four of us going (2 adults, 11yo girl and 14yo boy). We'll be in Florida from April 24th - May 6th. I know the regular season at Disney doesn't start until April 27th. So I think that is when we will check in, leaving on the 5th. We plan on staying at either ASMo or ASMu (any recommendaiton!). Is the UPH worth it? And is it best to buy it when we get there because we won't be using it on the day we check in because the plan right now is to go to Universal on that day. And you are right these boards are great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter