In the park now. Crowds are good!

We were there opening until noon today and got so much done. It was a great morning!

I’m still here. Crowds are still good. Scoring on Buzz is for garbage, though. Out of 15 rides, my score only came through five times. And nearly all of those scores were in the upper one-million (1.7M, 1.9M, even 2M). I got credit for none of them. I’ll blow in a call to DL Guest Experience on Tuesday. It’s supremely frustrating.

I’m in the park right now and the crowds are fantastic! I can’t even believe - I thought it would be SO much worse today! I’m getting on ride after ride. It’s great! :D

I was in the parks today as well. We slept in and didn't get to the parks until about 10 am. I was astounded that getting through security and the mains gates was a breeze. Talk about fast. We finished our day off in Tomorrowland and I was floored by Space Mountain only having a 20 minute wait for the standby. My friend and I just looked at each other shocked. That is practically unheard off to have a wait that short. The Matterhorn had longer waits (60 minutes this afternoon). I'm thinking that everybody was just over at DCA for the food today.

We were there Sat and Sun and were really expecting the crowds to be so much worse. We got a ton of rides done on Saturday and then Sunday was for eating all the Holiday treats. Lines were nothing like we expected for rides or for food. It was a great weekend!

Crowds were extremely light yesterday. I was shocked since it was the 2nd to last Sunday for Deluxe AP holder before the winter Blockout period . By 7pm pretty much everything was under a 45min wait with plenty of FastPasses available for most attrctions, many of those with instant return times

Excellent day at the parks yesterday. Too bad it isn't like this more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!