In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room...

oddball27

Wildgirlz Rock!!
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, All the Birds Sing Words and the Flowers Croon, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You left out two tikies. It's: In the tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki room. :)

I loooooooooooooove this song!

Welcome to our tropical hideaway
You lucky people, you
If we weren't in the show starting right away
We'd be in the audience too :crazy:

...been humming and singing this to myself these past few days for some reason.

Thanks for singing with me. ;)

Awww, now I'm homesick.

<embed src="http://users.rcn.com/piriya/vacation/TIKI1.WAV" hidden=true autostart=true>

Dumb me was reading it from the title!! This is one of my favorite songs!!! I've never been on the ride but I have a "classics" cd and this is on it. I love it!!:D :D

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, All the Birds Sing Words and the Flowers Croon, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!!!

I guess I'm the exception, cause we've been to that Tiki Room and once is enough! Our DD was scared to death of that attraction ever since she was little. She hates the talking totem poles!:(

The bird Paradise is an elegant bird
He loves to be seen and it loves to be heard
Most little birdies will fly away
But the tiki room birds are here everyday :crazy:

Ashton! You have to go in The Enchanted Tiki Room next time you go! I just love it because it's a cool (meaning cold) place to go to rest my feet and it's silly. :p

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, All the Birds Sing Words and the Flowers Croon, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!!!

In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, All the Birds Sing Words and the Flowers Croon, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!!!

The show is delightful, we hope you agree,
We hope that it fills you with pleasure and glee,
Because if we don't make you feel like that,
Were gonna wind up on a ladies hat!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I love that music. I preferred the attraction under the old management though. When I win the lottery I'm getting talking totems and a window where I can have a thunderstorm anytime I want.:crazy:

I'll be singing this all night long now. It is on our CD and after I listen to it this is the only song I keep singing over and over.

I'm sure it looks funny when we are in the show because I sing away with the birds. It's so much fun!

Originally posted by Micca
I love that music. I preferred the attraction under the old management though.

Really? I kind of like the addition of Zazu and Iago. And I love Jerry Orbach's voice as Pierre too!:)

Hillary Duff( LizzieMaguire) does a nice version on Disney Mania CD. Quite a few good versions of Disney songs.

We flew out to Disneyland one time just to see the real tiki room.

And we have the original album! :teeth:

There is nothing like the real tiki room. Went in the remodeled one at wdw once, and that was too many for me. Too many tired 80's tunes, the original was simply ageless, the new one is already old.

I'm glad it's the Tiki Room song in your head and not It's a Small World! ;)
How about:

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when
I shake 'ands with you
Or blow me a kiss
And that's lucky too

I love The Tiki Room, both at Disneyland & at WDW.

And we were just listening to this in the car on Sunday!

Love The Tiki Room song!!!!!!:) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter