"In Training" clothing..

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
I know run Disney has some 'in training' clothing out, but does anyone know any good places for any "Goofy in training" clothing? Granted I actually want the 2014 version, but even a generic one would be cool.. I'm sure the biggest problem I'll find is anything out there wont be a tech shirt....

Why not just go for one of the two generic runDisney shirts until the 14 version comes out.

Not sure what you meant by the tech fabric. Looks like all Disney Store runDisney shirts are tech. That is what you want to run in. Running in cotton is a real no no. The fibers can chafe you in no time and the shirt will weigh a ton once it gets wet. If you were thinking that you wanted a non-tech shirt for goofing around in, I would still wear the tech shirt if that is all that was offered.

No, what they sell is what I want fabric wise, but I was hoping for an actual "goofy in training" tech shirt., I think they just have generic run disney in training ones.. I'm sure I'll set get those, since I tend to become more focused the more $$ I sink into something.. :D

My husband got his last year at the Marathon. It was for 2013. I bet they will have one this year for 2014.

All the runDisney clothing is on sale today at 25 % off at the Disney store online.
I just used the code, ( EXTRA25) as well as the free shipping code so it was quite a good deal. They have the Goofy shirts in a tech material and also jackets and sweatshirts. runDisney is an expert at getting me to part with my money.;)

All the runDisney clothing is on sale today at 25 % off at the Disney store online.
I just used the code, ( EXTRA25) as well as the free shipping code so it was quite a good deal. They have the Goofy shirts in a tech material and also jackets and sweatshirts. runDisney is an expert at getting me to part with my money.;)

Thanks for the heads up everyone.. didnt get a chance to get anything due to funds for the next week or 2 but I'm sure soon I'll get something.

DTD is out of runDisney apparel right now. (We were there last week). They told us they are changing colors and are expecting new stuff. So if you see something online that looks like the "old" styles and you want it, you might want to go ahead and get it.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter