Increased ticket prices coming soon?

The sentinel article spells it out.

And those increases are small...almost token

I have to actually buy a couple of two days for some relatives coming up - during the PEAK period - and I have not the slighest inkling of doing it tonight.

I'll keep it for now and pay a few bucks more later. Just don't feel Like it.
Just don't wait too long. I suspect that we won't be waiting for Avatar and Star Wars to see new ticket pricing.

Disneyworld ticket ordering is now offline. If you haven't ordered yet... Too late! When it comes back we'll be in the new demand based world...

Disneyworld ticket ordering is now offline. If you haven't ordered yet... Too late! When it comes back we'll be in the new demand based world...
7:00 am EST and its still down. With the number of months that they've been planning this change to tickets, you'd think they'd have their act together.

Who you taking about here?
If you go to the WDW website to check the new ticket prices, it says "We're working on it - Our systems are unavailable as they are currently undergoing maintenance. Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later."

At roughly 9:00 am EST, you still can't go on their website to check on the new (and improved) ticket prices! (just a touch of sarcasm! o_O)

If you go to the WDW website to check the new ticket prices, it says "We're working on it - Our systems are unavailable as they are currently undergoing maintenance. Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later."

At roughly 9:00 am EST, you still can't go on their website to check on the new (and improved) ticket prices! (just a touch of sarcasm! o_O)
You missed my "touch of sarcasm"

They are awful at computer systems and always have been ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter