Incredibles refurb to Contemporary.

II like the way that particular art work adapts the Incredibles inspiration, rather than, as feared, just sticking up Incredibles images everywhere. Reminds me a bit more of Deco than "mid-century modern". Think the opening titles of the UK TV Poirot programmes and some of the railway advertising from the thirties. Suits the monorail even if that is later in date. I just hope they keep it subtle like that. But please change the impractical non-draining wash basins in the rooms! And as stated elsewhere: "Save the Wave"!

It seems to be well done. I'm not a fan of adding IP everywhere, but it works in this particular case.

The Mary Blair mural is on tile -- it is not going anywhere anytime soon. (Removing a tile field that large is an extremely labor-intensive undertaking; not something you would want to do if there was any doubt whatsoever that it was necessary.)

I can't say I'm hugely thrilled with the bright orange hue of that carpet, but otherwise it's lovely.

Oh - that looks awesome! I'm so sad about the 'subtle' theming now and days, I want to feel like I'm at WDW, not at a Hilton. This looks really beautiful and fun! I'd totally request those rooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter