Incredibles refurb to Contemporary.

Oh wait. Is this going to be a resort wide complete re-theming of the Contemporary in the style of The Incredibles? I like the 70's era modern print, but...well, I guess I'd have to see it finished before rushing to judgement. Still, I feel like Mickey has more claim to the walls of The Contemporary than anything Pixar.

Oh wait. Is this going to be a resort wide complete re-theming of the Contemporary in the style of The Incredibles? I like the 70's era modern print, but...well, I guess I'd have to see it finished before rushing to judgement. Still, I feel like Mickey has more claim to the walls of The Contemporary than anything Pixar.

It does beg the question of what might happen to the theming of the Grand Canyon Concourse. It is VERY heavily Mickey themed, which I love.

The site that cannot be named is reporting that the artwork of Ms. Incredible on the outside hallway has been removed.

That's certainly possible. They likely went out to contemporary after seeing blogmickey post about it and the artwork was removed sometime between when blogmickey first got the shots and that other site caught up

That's certainly possible. They likely went out to contemporary after seeing blogmickey post about it and the artwork was removed sometime between when blogmickey first got the shots and that other site caught up
The site that reported the artwork removed first published the refurb and artwork (before Blog Mickey). Their post on the removal was an update to the original story, so it likely has been removed.

The site that reported the artwork removed first published the refurb and artwork (before Blog Mickey). Their post on the removal was an update to the original story, so it likely has been removed.

Sorry, I meant they went out to follow blog mickey after seeing blog mickey post about the gutting, not the original story

That would make sense for CR. It is my least favorite resort right now, even with the monorail.

I could see them making a limited number of these specially-themed rooms available, and charging more for them.

Eh, I guess I'm also in the minority with not loving this idea. I like the Contemporary as is. I love the nods to Fantasia, and that's really all I want for IP. Incredibles isn't a favorite, but I see how the aesthetic fits in.

I have really mixed feelings about this idea. In one sense, it could add some vitality to the resort if they lean fully into the mid-century modern theming. On the other hand, if it's more of a halfhearted overlay and looks cheap, it will be a mess. It would also make me nervous to see theming like this across the board like at the Animal Kingdom Lodge in particular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!