Indian Creek - Dream House

minnie mouse ears

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a stay in Indian Creek at the Dream House. The owner, Michael, was wonderful. The house was very nice, decorated in Disney decor and was very close to Disney. We enjoyed our stay so much that Michael's houses will be at the top of our list for future stays and I will be recommending it to our friends and family.

I just wanted to pass this recommendation along to anyone looking for a pool house close to Disney.

We were looking at renting their Happiness House. He got back to me right away (before I could even check my email). I was thrilled. I had a couple of follow up questions, but he has never answered me. It wasn't even big deal questions. Was there child proofing/fencing for the pool, what was the deposit amount(s), etc. That was 3 days ago. I'm seriously bummed.

I bet he missed it. He is in the process of moving from Canada to the us and is taking over a mgmt company. I can tell you that he was the most responsive and friendly owner we have ever dealt with. Our deposit was $300 and the dream house had fencing for small kids.

I wish I knew if that were the case, then I'd resend my email. However, I'm not going to beg for a house (there are other good deals out there). If I'm being brushed off, or pushed aside, I'd rather just rent from someone else.

I'm still bummed out about it though. This is the first time we are staying offsite (except one trip a couple of years ago that was free and we had no choices in). I loved the Disney feel Happiness house gave since we won't be on property. :sad1:

We stayed in his Fantasy House and loved it! We were able to meet Michel one day. Very nice and we also had excellent communication with him. Our $300 deposit arrived back to us in 3 days. We also had the childproof fencing around the pool (which you are able to remove as we did during our stay).

I also would definatley stay in one of his homes again!

Bumping to say that we will be staying in Dream House this Oct. We stayed in Happiness house the past 2 years and LOVED it but sadly he is selling that one as it is not as profitable as the Dream and Fantasy Houses. My kids are really bummed but I;m sure we'll like Dream house just as much!

Bumping to say that we will be staying in Dream House this Oct. We stayed in Happiness house the past 2 years and LOVED it but sadly he is selling that one as it is not as profitable as the Dream and Fantasy Houses. My kids are really bummed but I;m sure we'll like Dream house just as much!

We have the Fantasy house booked for two weeks in October, maybe we'll be neighbors loveysbydesign! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!