Indiana Jones 5

I am in the camp of Raiders and Crusade being the best of the movies, Temple falling way short in 3rd and Crystal being off the map in 4th. Hoping this new one will redeem the franchise. I am excited for the new one yet apprehensive as I read the the same writer that wrote or was involved in writing Crystal will be writing this one. Hopefully he will get this one right.
I am pretty much with you here. I am a huge fan of Indy, and love Harrison ford. But after the first the only other one I will watch is Crusade.

I am hoping beyond hope, that they either kill Harrison off and reboot Indy....or have some kind of transition. I too was a huge fan of the TV show young indy, but wouldn't mind some kind of pass off to a favorite student or some such...just to reboot the process.

My list is

Raiders
Crusade
Temple
(Nope)

And if Indy gets in a fridge in #5 I walk out of the movie.

As much as I still identify Ford as Indy, I'd give another well-selected actor a chance in the role.

I wish they would expand the variety and amount of merchandise available in the Adventure Outpost in HS. The last time I was there it was slim pickens, it seemed like only about 6-7 different items. I like Jock Lindsey's (it ain't no AC though), whereas I appreciate the subtle Indy references, I would appreciate a more overt approach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter