Indoor Activities

LeahBowman

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are vacationing in Orlando in september. I want to take him somewhere fun on his birthday because we are taking a break from parks that day. I’m looking for ideas that don’t break the bank and are preferably indoors. (We don’t have kids)

In Winter Park, the Morse Museum with its Tiffany glass exhibit is wonderful! Winter Park has a nice village area with lots of restaurants and shop.

Can you give some clues on what type of activity you are looking for, or what you do and don't like?
-shopping?
-eating?
-bowling?
-musuem?
-sky diving? lol
-axe throwing?

I second the Morse Museum (the Tiffany Chapel is amazing!) and Winter Park as a destination in general. There are a few other museums as well as the shops and restaurants

In Winter Park, the Morse Museum with its Tiffany glass exhibit is wonderful! Winter Park has a nice village area with lots of restaurants and shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!