Inexpensive bottled water on Disney Property

Epcot walker

Earning My Ears
There is a little market across from the Gas Station/Car Repair at
Disney. When I was there this summer they had 15 containers
of 16 oz bottles of water for about $6. They also had salads, pizza,
and inexpensive snacks and sodas.

That's good info! I've been giving some thought to walking across the street at DS & see what that gas station has.

The gift shops at Disney resorts have cheaper options for both bottled water & snacks too. Prices could have gone up or down of course, but last time I looked, 8 pack of 12 oz bottles were $4.49. It was $4 for one bottle onside the park. Potato chips & milk were much cheaper in the larger gift shop size than the food court size.

We always order groceries online and have them delivered to our room...including a case of water bottles. Normally include snacks, breakfast foods, sunblock, water, etc. This way we don't grossly overpay or have to pack and travel with them (we drive).

Speedway gas stations have inexpensive everything. Not sure if they sell the 64oz Club Chill plastic containers with $1.29 refills. Tea, carbonated or Freezes. There's a Winn Dixie on 535. Out of downtown Disney/Hotel plaza drive- take a left, about 3/4-1 mile down on right. There's a Publix down that way as well. There's a close Publix if you go out the back exit/entrance by MK. Look it up as it is a tricky one to get to unless you know where it is.

We always buy water at the resort Disney gift shops in the 8 pack. When we eat at the parks we always ask for cups for water. The water at the eateries is filtered.

We always buy water at the resort Disney gift shops in the 8 pack. When we eat at the parks we always ask for cups for water. The water at the eateries is filtered.

I didn't realize you could purchase this at the resort. I always buy the 24-32 pack of water and have left over bottles. How much are the 8 packs?

The least-expensive water at WDW is free. But you have to have your own bottle. This past trip, I packed an 18-oz insulated stainless steel water bottle (Hydro Cell, from Amazon, if anyone's interested). First use: at the airport (LGA) where there was a convenient bottle-refill station outside the bathroom. After that, I refilled the bottle every morning from the water spout in the QS restaurant's soda machine and at soda machines and/or water refill stations around the parks.

Worked out better than I'd anticipated, particularly because the bottle kept the water + ice very very cold, which was a huge plus. Next trip I'm going to bring a spare bottle with me so that I can have enough water in the room the night before the early-morning trek to DHS for RotR. Because the QS in our resort wasn't open early enough to refill the bottle at 5 a.m.!

Just wanted to throw this into the mix. And, of course, no plastic bottles to create waste. And, except for the cost of the water bottle, which I use at home as well, totally free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter