• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inexpensive Hotel for 1 night

belsam

Deep Creek Lake

Due to our flight getting in very late on the day before we check into OKW, we are in need of a hotel for one night. I usually use Priceline and get a 3* in the WDW or Universal area, however, Priceline's fees have increased so much that it is getting to be unfeasible for a one night stay.

Any recommendations?

TIA

I just got POP for for 2 night $63. Works for me. It's WDW, so I know it will be clean, and we get in too late to enjoy any amenities. WOrk sfor me.

I always book a value resort for the first night. I hate to part with the points on a weekend night when we are getting there late. Plus we get an extra night as opposed to just staying sun-thurs in DVC

We'll be in the exact same situation in November-getting in late Saturday, need an inexpensive hotel before we check into OKW Sunday. From what I've seen so far, it does seem as if the value resorts at WDW are competively priced with off-site accomodations. Off-site may be larger, but there's only 2 of us, and this way we'll get the "Disney feel" right away.

:rotfl:
wtpclc said:
I just got POP for for 2 night $63. Works for me. It's WDW, so I know it will be clean, and we get in too late to enjoy any amenities. WOrk sfor me.

The $63 is a AA rate, but I've never know them to be that much lower than expedia and such. I did not d a lot of looking, though, because we saved so much on airfare that the extra night is still saving us $. It's a January rate, but it's marathon weekend, so who knows.

BTW, this will be reglular WDW mousekeeping, not DVC, so I'm sure we'll eb fine. ;) At least it's got to be better than the bEst Wester New Orleans airtport. Can you say ewwww?

While it is not necessarily inexpensive, we have often stayed at the Hyatt at MCO if we have a very late flight arrival. I go to check in, and DH goes with DDs to get the bags. Once they have arrived, I usually have the keys, then we sleep. Very convenient. I save Hyatt Gold Passport points specifically for this use. If you are renting a car, you can pick it up the next morning, and save yourself a day of rental fees.

This year we're staying at Riverside the night before check in for $119 just to start the Disney feel right away.

But we have stayed at Fairfield Inn (by Bahama Breeze) and Lake Buena Vista suites the night before check in and were happy with both. Nice, clean and a complimentary breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter