Inexpensive shirt supplier

Littlemotherhaywood

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm still waiting for my order, but I wanted to pass this along. I ordered ten t-shirts to make for our upcoming trip in varying sizes and colors from shirtsupplier.com. Before shipping and handling (which seems hefty if you order less than $50) they were super cheap and after they were still less than $4 a shirt and they were all name brand. I got the heavy 100% preshrunk cotton 6.1 oz shirts from Hanes. Not a bad deal imo. I ordered t-shirts, but it seemed there really wasn't anything they didn't sell. Definitely worth considering if you're going to order more than a couple of shirts. I think the mandatory fees if you're order was smaller than $50 were about $10 for processing and such. But, if you have a big family or buy a couple of years worth at a time, it could be a better deal than what I got. Just wanted to share :sunny:

that sounds good... i will be needing to order a few shirts 'cause two of the guys in our party are either XXXL or need "tall" shirts...

i stumbled across a sale at Michael's today... all jerzees tee shirts were $2.49 so i picked up oh, about a dozen! LOL! :rotfl:

I just got the shirts I ordered. I only ordered them two days ago. Honestly, I wasn't expecting them till the beginning of next week. I got a message this morning that they would be delivered tomorrow and they just showed up today. All of the sizes and colors are exactly what I ordered. I'm impressed:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!