Inexpesive Places to Eat in World Showcase

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
My sister and I want to try different foods, so when we are wondering which countries offer cheap meals. China, Italy, and American Adventure are out of the question though (they are the most predominate foods where we live).

Thanks a bunch!

Wow, that's a toughy. I can't think of ANY cheap eats in the world showcase. The bakery in France isn't too bad, and the Cantina in Mexico is good, fast and slightly moderate. The best bet is the Freebie Coke products from around the world in the plaza area in the futureworld side of Epcot.:smooth:

The fast food in Germany (Sommerfest?) has a really good baked ham & cheese sandwich that's made with pretzel bread for around $4. They also have a soup of the day that's under $3. We never had eaten there before our last trip & had to stop there again on our last night because we liked the food so much.

I suggest Tangeriene Cafe, the counter service restauarant in Morocco. The food is really good, large portions, and reasonably priced.

For a quick/inexpensive bite try the fish and chips.

Also the lunch special at Chefs de France is well worth it at $14.95 - great french onion soup, grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a salad and creme brulee.

I really like Yakitori House in Japan for Udon noodles, tempura and saki! It's a great little spot with a shady area with tables and umbrellas.

I know you said Chinese was out, however, the eggrolls in China at their counter service restaurant are very, very, very good. I do not like their sitdown restaurant, but we got caught in a rainstorm there last spring, and decided to try and eggroll, and we were hooked.

I second the Yakitori House suggestion. We love their fried shrimp and udon noodles.

Yakitori House was really good, I agree. We also enjoyed the Patisserie in France. Limited selection, but good.

If you're looking for sitdown, definitely do lunch at your country of choice. Really makes it cheaper.

The French bakery isn't just bakery stuff. Their ham croissant is good (but not too filling) and I also like their fruit plate (also comes with cheese and bread). Then dessert!

I would have a hard time buying anything in the French pavilion right now. Not that my business will make that big of a difference, but I just don't think I could do it. Don't think I will be able to watch the movie in France for a while either, and it is one of my favorites. jmho

Well, different strokes for different folks (she said, sipping her Beaujolais)

the bakery in Norway has nice sandwiches -open faced and talbes outside plus you can mucnh on yummies- for snacks we love the fountain bakery much less crowded than France and you can watch the fountain while you eat chocolate moouse also you can get fruit frozen drinks there . Some people like the tacos at Mexico. Also another vote for Yakotri- I took my chidlren there and event hey loved it.

in Morocco. For $14.95, the lunch special was excellent, the atmosphere nice and the service great. The special included a nice salad, 2 chicken kebobs with rice and a delicious dessert.

The counter service in Norway is my favorite. They have nice open face sandwiches and the rice cream is really good. So are the sweet pretzels. We also like the fish and chips in England and DH likes Germany.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter