Infinity 3.0 good for a 4 year old?

Maxpowers

DIS Dad #803
Anyone have experience with any of the infinity games with a 4-5 year old? Are they able to understand/play it okay? I think my son would probably enjoy it, but I'd appreciate hearing other's experiences with infinity & younger children.

Thanks!

Anyone have experience with any of the infinity games with a 4-5 year old? Are they able to understand/play it okay? I think my son would probably enjoy it, but I'd appreciate hearing other's experiences with infinity & younger children.

Thanks!
I would say no, Disney Infinity 3.0 is not age appropriate for a 4-5 year old.

I just bought it last weekend for my 5 and 8 year olds, and its a serious video game. The play spaces are too complicated for younger kids, and the stuff they can do in Toy Box worlds are too open for them to understand.

If you are already into Skylanders, it might be okay, but I am not a serious video gamer, nor are my kids, and I think its a little too complicated for my kids (and me).

I would say no, Disney Infinity 3.0 is not age appropriate for a 4-5 year old.

I just bought it last weekend for my 5 and 8 year olds, and its a serious video game. The play spaces are too complicated for younger kids, and the stuff they can do in Toy Box worlds are too open for them to understand.

If you are already into Skylanders, it might be okay, but I am not a serious video gamer, nor are my kids, and I think its a little too complicated for my kids (and me).

Thanks for the opinion. But's too late, I've already bought it :D. Saving it for a bit before I give it to him, but I'll report back.

Thanks!

My DS4 likes to run around in the toy box and battle different enemies etc. but the other modes of the game (building/challenges) etc are too tough for him. he does seem to enjoy it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter