Infinity Advice

souperman128

Earning My Ears
Not familiar with this at all but, I'm intrigued by it. I can only look at so many YouTube videos, gaming forums, etc. before I pull my hair out. I would like to seek opinions from people that have actually used and/or purchased this for their children.

Would this be a good idea for two boys ages 11 and 8 that aren't big gamers? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

We love it! My kids are really into minecraft and we gave this a try. Santa brought them the Marvel starter pack for Xbox. We play it all of the time. There are game missions called play sets and then there are what they call toy box sets. The toy box is minecraft like in the way you can create and build your world.

The only problem we have have is that its only two player and Dad likes to play too!

We are also falling into the trap of wanting all of the character figures!

We have been enjoying it since Christmas. Ended up starting with Infinity 1.0 and then getting the download for 2.0. 1.0 is great for the variety of playsets (character adventures) that it has - cars, incredibles, Toy Story, Monsters Inc & Lone Ranger. The Toybox in 2.0 is fantastic, me and the kids can't get enough of it. Let me know if you need greater detail in any of this.

Not familiar with this at all but, I'm intrigued by it. I can only look at so many YouTube videos, gaming forums, etc. before I pull my hair out. I would like to seek opinions from people that have actually used and/or purchased this for their children.

Would this be a good idea for two boys ages 11 and 8 that aren't big gamers? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It is fun, and is probably designed for kids like them...you don't have to be big gamers to start in and play. Some of the challenges in the games can be hard, but rarely are they ones that continue the story, often they are just the side missions or challenges, there to help you earn extra bonuses.

Since the 1.0 version can be found pretty cheaply, you might want to start there, see if they enjoy it.

It is a great game and can be fun for all ages. I have it for PS3!! It can get expensive buying all the different characters but well worth it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter