Infinity characters

old lady

DIS Veteran
Which one is the best one to play? I want to buy my grandson characters from the GOTG movies. Which one would be the best or would other characters be better for playing?

Hey Old Lady!
You have to have purchased the 2.0 Infinity set (Either Marvel or Disney Originals) for your gaming console. I would recommend the Marvel one if you want GOTG. The Marvel one will come with an Avengers Crystal, Ironman, Thor, Black Widow and 2 superhero discs. You can use any Marvel character with those superhero discs. Then if you want to play GOTG you would need to buy the set with Star Lord, Gamora and the Crystal. The crystal contains the GOTG world. All characters have strengths and weaknesses, just depends who you like. Every version of Infinity comes with the "Toybox" and you can use any character from Marvel or Disney there. It's kinda like a huge lego set. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter