Infinity falls

I was about to post the same thing!

I am HOPING that with Media Day being the 4th, it will be open for our trip at the end of OCT!

They are currently running Infinity Falls today (Thursday Sep 27). According to the employee at the front of the ride it was currently being tested and only employees were being allowed to ride it. Some of them getting off the ride were extremely wet. I will post some pictures in another post and also on the photo sticky.

I was able to ride it - you will definitely get wet. The more weight in the boat the better, I noticed that on some rides when the boat was not full or was full of light weights that it did not seem to splash as much, it just kind of floated above everything. The drop was okay, but I don't know, guess I was expecting something else.

It will be a fun ride on hot days that the entire family can ride.

The sea world Orlando website has a banner “Please Note: Infinity Falls is temporarily closed”.

Is that an announcement for general downtime or more of a closed until further notice?

I rode twice yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! Be prepared to come off looking like a drowned rat though, as you get SOAKED

The sea world Orlando website has a banner “Please Note: Infinity Falls is temporarily closed”.

Is that an announcement for general downtime or more of a closed until further notice?

It was down for a few hours this morning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!