Infinity Toy Box Mode Question - turning off the attacks.

kylieh

DIS Veteran
Hi all - Is there a way that you can explore toy box mode without the attacks? DD11 emotionally cannot handle her character being chased/attacked/under fire which leads to many tears :-(

awwwww :(

I do not know the answer but hopefully in bumping this someone else will help you and your DD out.

Anyone answer this?

Are the attacks there, if you start with a blank empty toy box? I would think not? then you can build your own world with only friendly people, lol.

I am playing Infinity but we mostly do the Adventures, where you are attacked all the time, lol.

kylieh said:
Hi all - Is there a way that you can explore toy box mode without the attacks? DD11 emotionally cannot handle her character being chased/attacked/under fire which leads to many tears :-(

According to my little ones, and they should know, once you build a certain amount of land, the game spawns enemies. The more land that you have, the more enemy spawners get placed by the game.

Kids mostly have experience with minecraft, so I can't say for certain, but they say in minecraft there's a way to set peaceful mode. However we haven't tried it in infinity, so I can't say for sure, or how.

There is a machine type thing where the enemies come from. When they start attacking, run over to it and hit the button on the side. That stops the attacks. For awhile anyway.

Thank you all - This weekend I'll spend a bit of time playing it whilst DD is away with her Grandparents. I'll be looking at turning it off and discovering how to build happy worlds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter