Infinity?

pequele

Some people think they are cool because they can h
I think I did this backwards, but I bought a wii starter pack today for my son (4 soon to be 5) for Christmas. I've picked up some additional characters and power pack.

What did I just buy ahahaha? Do I need anything more before Christmas rolls around? He will have something like 7-8 figures and a power pack of 2 "things" (I don't even know what the heck that means!).

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I think I did this backwards, but I bought a wii starter pack today for my son (4 soon to be 5) for Christmas. I've picked up some additional characters and power pack.

What did I just buy ahahaha? Do I need anything more before Christmas rolls around? He will have something like 7-8 figures and a power pack of 2 "things" (I don't even know what the heck that means!).

Any help would be great. Thanks.

No you won't need anything else to get started. Depending on the additional characters you bought some of them you will only be able to play in toy box mode. If you bought play sets then you will be fine but if you bought say mater yes you will only be able to play with him in toy box mode but if you bought Dash you can play him everywhere because you have the starter pack which has the land cube which is the clear piece. Have fun.

No you won't need anything else to get started. Depending on the additional characters you bought some of them you will only be able to play in toy box mode. If you bought play sets then you will be fine but if you bought say mater yes you will only be able to play with him in toy box mode but if you bought Dash you can play him everywhere because you have the starter pack which has the land cube which is the clear piece. Have fun.

Thanks! So do I need to buy a lot of those power pack things? Why do I even need them? Are they like the Lego mini characters where it is a surprise inside and different ones do different things (I know the ones I bought said "series 1" on them)? I tried looking on my phone at the website but it isn't helpful, I will have to look on my laptop where the site probably works better.

If I recall right I got woody, Mater, Mike, Randall, the set of McQueen and I think Francisco(?) and I thought someone else but it is escaping me at the moment. Who is Dash?

Will the parks have some of this stuff there?

Thanks! So do I need to buy a lot of those power pack things? Why do I even need them? Are they like the Lego mini characters where it is a surprise inside and different ones do different things (I know the ones I bought said "series 1" on them)? I tried looking on my phone at the website but it isn't helpful, I will have to look on my laptop where the site probably works better.

If I recall right I got woody, Mater, Mike, Randall, the set of McQueen and I think Francisco(?) and I thought someone else but it is escaping me at the moment. Who is Dash?

The disc are used in toy box mode I my self haven't really used them much because it like the world modes. If they work in this mode I haven't figured out which one works where so at first I would say you don't need anymore of them. Dash is Mr incredibles son. If you want the know what's in your disc pack before opening them, once you get your game set up just put the closed package on the base and it will read the disc through the package. At first you won't care what disc you get but when you get into collecting them its a pain and expensive to keep getting doubles. Randall and mike you will be able to use in both modes. If you got the cars playset then you can use mater in both modes. Woody looks like is so far the only one that you have that you will be only able to play in toy box mode.

Sorry no you don't have to have the power discs to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter